Ski Jump

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, are you watching ski jumping?
How do you think Norwegian Granerud will keep his very high form and win everything that is left?
Could someone else get in shape at the end of the season?
I live in Poland, jumping is very popular, especially Kamil Stoch. But he has lost some form lately, but we have other great players

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi. i was not fond of jumping but recently watched the Eddy Eagle movie and started watching reviews. sincerely rooting for Marita Kramer.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like to watch it. I am a winter child and adore winter. I never miss Winter Olympic games and Garmisch-Partenkirchen skiing :)

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This forum have fans of this amazing and real men's sport! :) I was involved in winter sports when I was "young" Lol;) train do jumping I didn't have the opportunity, but skiing "was an opportunity".

I follow very closely, I watch every stage and it's amazing :). For the last 2 seasons, I am saddened by the absence of Vikersundbakken... it's very disappointing... I was hoping to see it this year, but the Norwegian authorities are very dubious about professional athletes...

Of course there is planica (this year's World Flying Championships) and there is still an extra day ahead at the end of the season, but Slovenia can't match Vikersundbakken... unfortunately... Not the same effect of flying at all...

This year I am very happy, the Norwegian's victory, he absolutely deserves it, his form is amazing...