Since Fanatsy football is here. Let's Discuss

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright , so since FF is now at the gates and we are reving up this fantasy football season. Who do you feel are going to be the biggest sleepers ? Who do you think will be the biggest bust this year? How many leagues are you in and how much money do you invest in FF?

I feel that Bell might be riding the bust train. Not that he doesnt have pure raw talent , but hes always been injured and after last season fiasco I dont see the Jets offense making him the Bell he was in Pittsburgh. Remember Bell had elite recievers in Pitty , now hes going to a group of a Maybe WR 2 and a handful of WR3s and below. Also Darnold is still young and hasn't really proved anything. But again that's just my opinion

My sleeper is...well that's a secret for right now ;) got to make sure if we end up in a draft together you dont snatch my beauties.

Right now I'm in 10 leagues.

3 - 14 man

2 - 12

3 - 16

1 -10

1 -20 man scoring only league , which is insanely fun and annoying at the same time.

All in all I'm about 700 deep in leagues and it will probably be around 800 come season ends. In 3 of my leagues its $1 waiver pickups $3 trades $5 vetoes and then 1 league is $5 weekly bet for highest score.

Yes , I ha e an addiction , yes I've been seeking help but all the doctors tell me is "hey you want to join another league " its sick

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think bell will be a flat out bust, but he will be way overpriced.

Sleepers I like Calvin Ridley, Oj Howard, maybe Stafford in detroit. The one I like the most is Josh jabobs, I've watched him the last few years at alabama, and he is the real deal, he might even be better than henry (which also could be good value).

Busts... first one that comes to mind is Lamar Jackson. I'll have to give it some thought for a longer list.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I guess i only play fantasy premier league cause it's still much better than any other fantasy game ;)

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about sleeper but I think Antonio brown and Todd gurley might be busts. Brown too risky because he's a headcase and Gurley bad knees. I would not draft either one.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about sleeper but I think Antonio brown and Todd gurley might be busts. Brown too risky because he's a headcase and Gurley bad knees. I would not draft either one.

I mean if he fell to a good position you cant really pass him up. But yes im not taking them in the top 6

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This Montgomery kid with the Bears sounds like he could have a big season. And Wentz, always ready for big things.