Should barca sign neymar?

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The negotiation for neymar to play in barcelona has taken a long time and now they are asking for three players. Demebele, rakitic and tobido + 130 million euro I think this is excesive but after seeing barca play without suarez and messi they need a good sub to be able to play better. They had to bring players from the lower leagues like carlos perez and ansu fati.

Should barca sign neymar or look for another sub that doesnt compromise that much players?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For the Brazilian himself, returning to Barcelona seems the best option. First, few places will be able to pull his salary expectations. Secondly, it is guaranteed to be accepted by the fans. Third, he knows the team, the city, the stadium, the championship-time to adapt is not required. Back in the comfort zone, it will be easier for Neymar to remind everyone that he is actually an extra-class footballer. The only potential obstacle to idyll is the final abandonment of the pretensions to the role of first violin.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Considering even he isn't going to fix all of their problems then yeah they'd sign him lol :cool:

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, they have Griezman for this position

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My opinion is that Barcelona must sign Neymar! If you go through the players, then Rakitic is no longer in demand in the team, Dembele is undisciplined, constantly injured, and so far, what is at the stage of "giving only hope" will it be revealed or not? - no one knows. I don’t have to talk about Todibo. All these 3 players are not worth Neymar, because both in the game and in the media Neymar surpasses all three of them combined !! We have already played 3 matches, there is no Messi, no game. What does the Barcelona leadership count on? Again, that Messi will drag everything everywhere? He needs a good partner and Messi let everyone know about it, so Barcelona should fork out and add unstable players to the deal. Only then will Barcelona remain in the black😎

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona must do something and fast maybe the answer is Neymar but the team that played against Bilbao and Osasuna, is a team that Messi is not going to be able to do better enough to be competitive and fight first place in the League, this team need help and maybe the only option at this time is Neymar

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Although he wanted to return to Barcelona, Neymar seems to have announced his close friends and family that he will stay one more year in Paris because negotiations between PSG and Catalans have fallen. :icon_pale :icon_pale :icon_pale

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They've already got so many attacking options, they sold him for a reason, he's disruptive and selfish, excellent footballer but personally I wouldn't go back there with Neymar.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Although he wanted to return to Barcelona, Neymar seems to have announced his close friends and family that he will stay one more year in Paris because negotiations between PSG and Catalans have fallen. :icon_pale :icon_pale :icon_pale
Yes you are right. In the summer transfer window PSG and Barcelona could not agree. For me and many Barcelona fans, this is bad news. Let's hope that in the winter, Neymar can still go over[emoji848]

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible that on the last day of the transfer window something will happen

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The telenovela is done, seems like neymar likes the psg money and will keep playing there. In my opinion would not have place, neither in Barca or Real, on this moment.

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd pick Griezmann over Neymar 100 times, hopefully they won't sign him again. :D

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not fan of that sell - get back plays by any football club .. If you gave up on somebody,sell him and get over with it.. But for sure he didn't fit in PSG and he need to move somewhere but not to Barcelona ..