Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who are also shooting and guns fan ??
I like a lot, shooting and guns.
Our President Bolsonaro is doing great things on this item. Changing the Laws and getting the freedom everyone should have.
Everywhere in brazil shooting ranges are opening, more guns are been sell and the sport is increasing a lot.
On the near future the Crimes will be less and less. The statistics and everyone should know, more guns less crimes.
I hope it gets better and better. More and more guns all over the Country.
The freedom all Countries should have!
M.D.

S

stank12345

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The stats say less guns less killing but ! here brasil is a very dangerous country

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Who are also shooting and guns fan ??
I like a lot, shooting and guns.
Our President Bolsonaro is doing great things on this item. Changing the Laws and getting the freedom everyone should have.
Everywhere in Brazil shooting ranges are opening, more guns are been sell and the sport is increasing a lot.
On the near future the Crimes will be less and less. The statistics and everyone should know, more guns less crimes.
I hope it gets better and better. More and more guns all over the Country.
The freedom all Countries should have!
M.D.
I'd like to see these statistic you speak about. :hmmmm2: :deal: Because more guns does not equate to less crime.

:rofl:

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive always had an interest in military weapons/history etc. Unfortunatly i live in England, where there are no guns or id definitely be going to gun ranges and learning about them first hand.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
A gun to me is like an American express card. I never leave home without it!

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this thread is to much confused. Do you realy put sport and crime at the same place? What do you want to discuss when you put a sport gun and a fire gun at the same place?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love shooting, but ammo has gotten really expensive. I used to reload my own, but finally gave it up. I figured all the lead/metal residue I was absorbing and breathing in probably wasn't good for me.

In my case it was purely for sport. Never thought of, or had a need for, guns for self-defense.

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Ive always had an interest in military weapons/history etc. Unfortunatly i live in England, where there are no guns or id definitely be going to gun ranges and learning about them first hand.
Google is your friend if you're not sure of something, there's a shitload of firearms in the UK.

Shooting Ranges in England
https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attractions-g186217-Activities-c56-t210-England.html

Assault Rifle Experiences
https://www.qleisure.co.uk/activities/assault-rifles/

:top: