Shakhtar vs Roma

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Ukraine and I am in favor of the Ukrainian teams, and what are the chances of your opinion in the Ukrainian teams???

RVlad17

RVlad17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe with Roma they will have a chance at home...but away it s pretty hard

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also from Ukraine. I hope that Shakhtar will win today with a difference of 2-3 goals. A positive experience with Roma in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League is available. But now it is difficult to judge the status of our beloved team. Match with Chernomorets is not an indicator. And at the training camp the miners did not show sparkling football. But let's believe in our team !!!

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Shakhtar is much weaker than Roma now. In 2011 the miner played the best soccer. Unfortunately to Roma they won't be able to pass

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Shakhtar has plenty of good Brazilian players, he has a good chance of going through the stages, but Roma are a great club, it will be a great challenge

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The chances in a match are 50/50! This performance last night starring Ukrainians and Italians were unique! The team of Shakhtar surprisingly good if you keep this game can see them at 1/4! Roma is a strong host!

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am argentinian and Facundo Ferreyra play in Banfield here is a nice player, and play in Shaktar a many lots years

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that rome is in a very good moment will pass easy for your team buddy.

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roma has a slightly lower chance of getting into the next round, but I hope that she will succeed

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Shakhtar handsome, won a strong-willed victory. I am happy for them

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Roma fan, that 1st half should have ended 3-1 Roma...

Second half we played too badly...... we miss Totti

O

Olvia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bookmakers in the second match make a clear favorite Roma but Shakhtar is very dangerous in counterattacks. One goal and Roma will sprinkle

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The miner will be in the next stage of the Champions League, they showed an excellent game in the first match, I used to be skeptical about the new coach of Shakhtar, but he still proved that he can train at a high level and achieve results, reaching the playoff was a confirmation that the coach knows its own business.