sevilla-atletico madrid (2019.01.06.)

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what will be the result of today's match?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
An excellent soccer game .... I think the Atletico de Madrid will win ... I do not like how Atletico plays ... but it always produces good results ..! without playing very nice and spectacular ... it's a result-oriented team ...!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Although both teams probably wanted to reduce gap with Barca then i'm still pretty sure that 1:1 is probably quite fair result in very physical game which had 12 yellow cards ...

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really good game

It was a really good game I though sevilla was going to win but at the end of the day Griezman made a goal and sevilla and atletico madrid tied the match and I guess that is something really good cause now Barcelona has to win and they will be first on league and will be far away.

Now real madrid is losing their match and that's something good too in my opinion so let's see what happen but it was a really good game sevilla and atletico madrid really a close game

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about yesterday's real madrid game? :D

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
atletico

what a goal from atletico, atletico is too estrategical and studies their oponents really well, el cholo simeone knows how to move his pieces but sevilla played well. great game in overall.