Seria A

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this year the championship is more interesting than in previous years.

Who will win in this season ?

GU37FHe.png

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I hope Roma wins. They have a balanced team and I like them.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that everything will end without surprises. Juve will again take the Scudetto. But this year, the Serie A is indeed more interesting than in past years.

Milosika1991

Milosika1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I hope that Roma will win this championship:thefinger

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in the end juve will win again like all the last years,

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Roma claims the title , I don't want to see Juve champions again xD

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Roma claims the title , I don't want to see Juve champions again xD
OOo you see again :D.Old lady are always back and win
Are you still angry about the great win of Juventus over Barcelona this year ?
:fight::D

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Having been a Roma fan for over 40 years, I am always pleased to see them near the top of seria "A". However, I have been watching this season, quite closely, and I believe that this is also in Juve's hands, it is good because a few years ago, they were relegated for cheating, and paying people to throw matches. They have since won the championship, and seem to be playing good football again.

I support my home team, first and always first, but Roma is my second team. I am pleased that they are nearer the top than Lazio, who are their main enemies.

Juve will win the league, but good for me they will be knocked out of the champions league by the Mighty "Spurs", and i'm sure you will all make money if you bet on THFC to do that. :top:

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I want to win Napoli, but Juve will take again the Scudetto.

ALPH4x0MEGA

ALPH4x0MEGA

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Juventus will win it this year :)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The strongest composition has Juventus. And this team has more experience in terms of long distances. I suppose that competitors at some point can not stand it and lose a lot of points. As a result, Juventus will be able to break away and win the championship

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in spite of the fact that after the first part of the championship of Italy of Napoli ahead on 1 point (48), "Juventus (47 points) is a favourite. I don't think that Inter and Roma will join in fight for the champion's title.
Juventus sets a task (dreams) to win a Champions League. if they replay Tottenham and will fight further, then Juventus will lose points in the championship more often than usual, it is heavy to play after a Champions League to all teams.
also if takes place far in an European League, they will want Napoli this cup and then to them it will be heavy on two fronts.
I think, fight for a champion title of Italy, will be until the end of the tournament. everything depends on prospects of teams in the European cups. my sympathies on the party of Napoli - at them are spectacular soccer.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juve will win,and will not leave a chance to others

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support Juventus, but this year they can not get so easily to take scudetto. Without Dani Alves and Bonucci the defense is tempting, I wish them victory.

grogrich

grogrich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like roma because Totti, its a great human

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really liked Milan AC, but lately it's disappointing. But Juventus is always favorite, I point to it and Rome in the fight for the title, and Napoli running on the outside

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the championship of Italy only of the strongest where the intrigue remained in fight for the champion's title. Napoli and Juventus. The Lazio, Inter, Roma fight for hit in a Champions League. on these days off, clubs from the top part of the table, will play among themselves.
Lazio - Juventus. Napoli - Roma. and derby Milan - Inter.
do you for what results wait? the table will exchange after this tour?

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, unlike other football leagues, where the outcome of the championship is already decided (except La Liga), Serie A this season is very pleased. But the first place of Napoli, is it the merit of Napoli himself, or is it the impact of the downturn of Juventus? If Juventus flies out of the Champions League from Tottenham, I think, Juventus will concentrate at the championship, and Napoli will be difficult.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm waiting for Milan's return...

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Juventus FC is still the big favorite, it is the most solid team in all positions, although the others have improved, the juve is my candidate.