Sergio Ramos is a player who plays at the limit, but is not a dirty player

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure

I am not sure but, it is starting to look like it.

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's very dirty , he rarely attacks the balls, he attacks the players , specially in counter attacks :)

But still , he's one of the best atm of those "full back killers" :)

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ramos is a very dirty player. He is one of the leaders of the examples on the red cards. It says a lot. In the episode with Salah in the Champions League final, it seemed to me that he had specifically captured the hand of the Egyptian.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he is a dirty player. It is the player who had more expulsions in the Spanish league!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sergio Ramos lost all his morale after this final. He became a dirty player, unfortunately.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
is a good player was a little dirty but soccer is a not a soft game when in the box

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a big fan of Real Madrid and I have to say that it seems to me that Sergio Ramos is sometimes a bad player

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep. He is a dirty player.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ramos is a well-known simulator and in general in Real Madrid is not considered bad to imitate pain and injury. The most unsportsmanlike behavior in the final match that I saw, as for the episode with Salah, it's like something you can write off to fight, but then goalkeeper and stimulation.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is one of the bests no doubt about it....but sometimes yes, he does dirty things. Unfortunatelly it's part of soccer. I think the "dirty job" should be punished hard after the match (if referee hasnt noticed it).

M

Moonlit555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Я думаю да он грязный игрок!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think he does not play very clean but I think those moves from the Champions League final were coincidental

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a talented footballer, but he is one of the dirtiest players in the world. He holds the record for most red cards in a La Liga career. If you factor in that he plays for Madrid you could probably safely double that number in red cards deserved. He is a cheater and no amount of talent or trophies will change my opinion of him. Compare it being a cheat in poker. Pushing the limits of what you can do by angle shooting. Maybe you get caught once in a while and get warned not to do it again or you will be disqualified. Most of the time you listen, but you personally hold the record for being disqualified the most for cheating in the wsop. Sometimes you just don't give a @#$% and mark the cards. LoL for real. He is a cheater.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to the bombardier abilities the captain of Real and Spanish national team habitually flaunts in the structures of various symbolical national teams. However, it is worth recognizing that at defense of own gate Sergio Ramos - the player, absolutely useless for team. Because of a weak game in selection it is very frequent to Ramos to have to violate rules and therefore the captain of Madrilenians is one of the most rough defenders of the present. In last Champions League final against Liverpool Ramos was marked out by the next meanness, having put a serious trauma to the leader of mersisaydets Mohamed Salah. On numerous repetitions it is accurately visible that actions of the captain of Madrilenians which led to a trauma of the Egyptian were deliberate.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perhaps he them became in after some finals ?

crazymakak

crazymakak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truly on the video, we can not understand for sure, whether Ramos wanted to do this fall as safe as possible, or deliberately trying to inflict as much damage as possible. I think the facts can be described as that of Salah Ramos grabbed by the arm, pulled down and fell on top of the hand the most unfortunate way, which led to the injury. Well, then, we can only estimate the probability. If on-site Ramos was, say, Iniesta, I would give a greater probability that it is simply fatal coincidence. But in the case with Ramos, I would put a 1 to 1 that he, to put it mildly, did not try to reduce the traumatic episode, and at the end was very pleased with himself.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He plays right on the edge to much so id say yes ,like him on your team not against you type player

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's his style to ruin the game of the technical strikers but that's part of the game and he is not to blame for the demand for such players if it is not he will be someone else in his place

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is dirty, yes ! He is the kind of player who does everything to win, no matter what the consequences are. He hited the goalkeeper, getting him a concussion and 2 important fails on 2 goals. Almost broke Salah shoulder and many other situations...
Very bad example for Football. Dirty, dirty, dirty !
I hope Spain goes down fast on the World Cup with him making mistakes !

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sergio Ramos is dirty

Sergio Ramos is a dirty player and he does this stuff all the time. Not only is he dirty but he is very overrated and has played on good teams his entire career so it looks like he is better than he really is..... hes an idiot