bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
incredibly, Russia beat the Spanish national team and secured access to the world Cup quarter-finals . :icon_rabb

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Vamos Росси́я

Congratulations Russia!
A very solid game it was by them. This door keeper is just great!
I was so nervous and scared about the spot kick.
But they just did great.
Ура! Ура! Ура!

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
<div class="tw-ta-container tw-nfl" id="tw-target-text-container" style="position: relative; padding-top: 20px; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0px;">congratulations to the team of russia to achieve something historic reach the quarterfinals, when nobody gave him a favorite and that he passed the first phase with the team he had, but with the heart and desire has come far we hope to follow the successes and keep giving joy to the Russian people more than they are the hosts

orsino12

orsino12

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watching that penalty shootout all I can say is...

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I hope that our players will find the strength to overcome the next stage of this most unpredictable world Cup

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ole!ole!ole!Spain thanks for coming. Have a good road home))

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for merging my thread to this one. Wow so fast. I am amazed.
Let's see who will be next opponent for Russia in next game .

I wish them really, really further good luck!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
incredibly, Russia beat the Spanish national team and secured access to the world Cup quarter-finals . :icon_rabb

Well done to Russian team that goalkeeper was amazing all game :top:

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia played with personality, was not afraid of Spain, deserved to win and pass the Cup stage.
Now if you keep the football you can even reach the final with a chance to be champion

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a WK with alot of surprise.
Maybe Belgium can win this tournament after all :)

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bigest victory for Russian football team ever.

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Congratulations they deserve it for their hard work of years of preparation. Now seeing the fruits

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
now the question of the rival for the Russian national team is solved

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
2 penalties already recaptured

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
a very tight match

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Croatia's national team just did well, especially the goalkeeper subašić

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
croatia too! Russia against Croatia.

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
the team of Denmark with enormous tenacity played the match, a very sad lose

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
once Croatia helped the Russian team to qualify for the European championship, beating England, which allowed Russia to go to the playoffs. now, in Sochi, these two teams will fight for the exit to the fourth final. may the best man win . this is the most unpredictable championship.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This spanish team was a total disappointment. These players play in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Man. City, Man. United...and these players gave up playing football and just did absolute nothing. The Piquet's fault was incredible. He is a veteran defender playing in Barcelona what is in top3 club in the World. And he did this fault jumping with raised hand...of course the ball bounced from his arm.... This time people start thinking that these spanish players really worth their price. On paper they worth hundreds of millions euros, but a team with "noname" players defeated them. Incredible. They deserved that they dropped out. Russia just did what was their only chance to win: defence at all cost. They did it well and next time they can play against Croatia :) (which also played under expectations today).

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
This spanish team was a total disappointment. These players play in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Man. City, Man. United...and these players gave up playing football and just did absolute nothing. The Piquet's fault was incredible. He is a veteran defender playing in Barcelona what is in top3 club in the World. And he did this fault jumping with raised hand...of course the ball bounced from his arm.... This time people start thinking that these spanish players really worth their price.On paper they worth hundreds of millions euros, but a team with "noname" players defeated them. Incredible. They deserved that they dropped out. Russia just did what was their only chance to win: defence at all cost. They did it well and next time they can play against Croatia:) (which also played under expectations today).

Yes, the Spaniards did not even bother to score a goal, all the goals were scored by the Russians:D:icon_tong

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I mean, most of the time.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I liked very much that the great Spanish team got defeated by Russia , a lesson for them to remember .

The first goal was very lucky , I would be sad if Spain was the eventual winner because of that . Diego Costa was absent , I didn't like the way the Spanish played , the Russian coach in the most clever way prepared defensively his team .

Congratulations to him and to the whole Russia for this win , I hope Russian team wins Croatia at the next round :)