THE SEMI-FINALS

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want Belgium to beat the club team france has put together. I think England vs. Croatia is a complete coin flip, with England having an edge if the fatigue and injuries that seemed to be plaguing Croatia towards the end of the Russian match persist into the next round.

Belgium vs. England would be my choice final match up, but I just want to see some good games, like the Russia-Croatia match, as long as France don't win!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any of those 4 great teams can win it am losing money all world cup backing favourites hard to say:)

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with you!
I believe in Belgium from the first match, and I think that they will win the cup. As for England, they have a good chance of reaching the final. I hope there will be no boring matches !!!

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England will be the champion.I want the them to be the champions again.66 an 2018.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This World Cup was marked by surprise, since when germany was eliminated by South Korea and argentina lost to Iceland. I believe that the semi-final between France and Belgium is Belgium, because Lukako has a lot of technical quality and Harzard has a very consistent play.
In itself dealing with England and Croatia, I believe in the victory of England.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final: French x England!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Belgium vs ENGLAND final works

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy. French and England are favorites.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since there are only 4 teams left it's expected to see lots of neutral people at this stage that would like to see the lowest rated team winning it.
Somehow i think belgium england and croatia are pretty close between them with france being favorite (france was between favorites from the start so should be bigger favorite now).
So yeah, anyone but france is a good end of the wc :) so good luck belgium today and if they fail good luck croatia or england on the final :D

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France should be the champion of this cup.