Sebastian Vettel

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because they think that Sebs is going so bad in these moments in the Ferrari believe that it is because of the car or because it has desperation?

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Car is bad, strategy is bad, Seb is frustrated. Merc gonna win this season easy

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vettel is having a terrible moment and Ferrari either.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ferrari was so highly praised and acted before the season. But Mercedes probably didn't put all his cards on the table. In the first 5 races Mercedes dominates by a large margin. The balance in the Ferrari doesn't fit. On the straight he is equal, but in the corners he doesn't have enough contact pressure. So Mercedes can drive at higher cornering speeds and clearly dominate the competition. RedBull is also a not to be underestimated opponent for Ferrari. They have displaced Ferrari in qualifying on place 4. It remains exciting whether Ferrari is still seriously trying to stop the difference this season.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if Vettel wins the victory today in the gp of canada it will be an emotional blow for Ferrari and they start doing things well

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think that if Vettel wins the victory today in the gp of canada it will be an emotional blow for Ferrari and they start doing things well

Looks like stewards were thinking differently by giving him that stupid 5 second penalty :rolleyes:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Failed to replace Jean Todt. I think they started then problems for Ferrari. There is a problem with a team unit that affects pilots as well. I think the rumors are right, Vettel will leave at the end of the year.