Seattle Seahawks - Green bay Packers

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a great Thursday night game, It's a very important match for both teams, who wins here, there is still a chance for Wild card place.
Which team wins tonight? Which team will enter the playoffs?

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im going for seahawks as i was disappointed that my FINS did not beat the packers on Sunday, that said - packers played well.

Go Hawks!

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I support Seattle today

The Seahawks are VERY tough to beat at home, but I think Aaron Rodgers will find a way(like he seems to do) to beat the Squawks tonight. Go pack! Chiefs / Rams Super Bowl preview Monday night. Go Chiefs!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Predicting a hawks win. Nice game for a Thur!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone betting on a patriots versus New Orleans Saints/Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl?

This is my prediction..Patriots for sure

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Green Bay win a pass to playoffs ....

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That Packers loss is huge for my Bears! Now I'm patiently waiting for Bears Vs Vikings, which should another great game to watch.

Last edited:
sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wrong, but made the right bets

It's a great Thursday night game, It's a very important match for both teams, who wins here, there is still a chance for Wild card place.
Which team wins tonight? Which team will enter the playoffs?
I was wrong with my choice of the Packers being able to pull off the victory in Seattle...although I did say the Hawks are hard to beat at home...SO, I made a hedge bet for that game. Took the Packers on a teaser PLUS 8 and half points and over 42 total points combined for the game(that seemed easy after the first half score), but I also took the Seahawks to "win" the game on a side bet ticket. Not often that scenario pays off in both cases, but in this instance it did :) Thanks Russell Wilson for another amazing late game scoring drive :)