Seahawks vs 49ers

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game today, one of the hardest challenges this season for the 49ers. Who do you think is winning the game tonight?

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks to be a great game with two great quarterbacks. Some interesting aspects to play effect on this match-up. Seattle's offensive line is banged up while Kittle is out for San Francisco. Garrappolo is undefeated at home and with the way that they have been playing, I think San Francisco should come out on top with this one.

R

rmcmullen2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a niners fan all of my life. I think that they are a good team but still have a lot to prove and tonight will show what kind of team they are. If I was betting on this game I think I would take Seattle +6 and I was a little surprised they were getting that many points. But as long as the Niners win I will be happy.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is going to be a good performance for 49ers. I think 49ers will prevail, tonights game.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wilson will bring them back in the 4th quarter. The defense with hold one last time for a 28-27 win. Kickers will rule!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the 49ers win this by a field goal. Gonna be a bunch of back and forth , but looking forward to seeing josh Gordon play

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both teams and it's hard to go against either one. However if I have to pick, go Seahawks!

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game today, one of the hardest challenges this season for the 49ers. Who do you think is winning the game tonight?

Two of the best teams in the NFC right now and is big rivalry and they love to play physical. It will be fun tonight.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seahawks win a touchdown is my guess.

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i still think the 49ers will win!! tbh im shocked there even doing this good soo soon!! but hey they do got a pat QB lol..

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a good game, some of the officiating was a little suspect but like I called it. Go Seahawks!