G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,

Can someone explain me what is going on with this club in germany ?

1 whole year without a win, that is not normal for the standarts of this historical club. As I was watching them, the squad is not so bad, they have changed 2 managers and the situation is the same. Maybe the reason is somewhere else and if they continue like that will play in 2nd Bundesliga next season.

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I followed them a bit, they don't play badly, in my opinion they will recover and I don't think they will relegate, they also have pretty good players

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
apparently there are no prospects. they have a lot of injured players. They lost their last two games at their stadium to their direct competitors in the table, especially the important match against Arminia 0: 1. but the winter transfer window can infuse "new blood", you need to at least rent a striker and others.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cant agree with the opinions here. haven t seen a good match from them this season. They ve been all chaos for month now on almost every position and in every aspect. Not just players and coaches.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cant agree with the opinions here. haven t seen a good match from them this season. They ve been all chaos for month now on almost every position and in every aspect. Not just players and coaches.

I am on your opinion. And I think that something other thing in the club is the reason behind that. All their game during the matches is a chaos as you said, which is not normal to be more than an year for whatever club.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As i know squad is kind of bad, they made bad decisions with transfers, top it with low confidence of bad results and here we are. They did good job of messing up decent team that they were.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Only 4 points in 13 games?It is a pity that a historic Bundesliga team is in that situation..Fortunaly,for them,there are still 21 matches to play. .

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Very sad to see such a historical team struggle so much to win a match.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They won today against a amateur club in the 2nd round of the German Cup with 3-1, which I think is their first win this year, although that this win is not so serious against the team the played and the result is not so impressive and a lit bit shy.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're in really bad shape this year, I don't know the last time they had such a bad season. Maybe it's the players or the management.

M

Marvl56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know what is Honig on this year. This team Player Not good this year.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the team have enough serious problems this season, if there is no reinforcement in the winter transfer window, probably leave the Bundesliga

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the team have enough serious problems this season, if there is no reinforcement in the winter transfer window, probably leave the Bundesliga

You're right, but it would be a loss for the Bundesliga if Schalke, a traditional team in both Germany and Europe, to relegate to the second division.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be disastrous if another traditional team like Schalke 04 get relegated in the 2nd Bundesliga. Before years ago, Hannover and Hamburger SV got relegated and are still there and can not find a road to come back to the 1st Bundesliga, which is really disappointment as these two clubs are very special for the German football history. But unfortunately, it seems like Schalke 04 are going on their road.

L

lintsikka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hallelujah, they actually won ��

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hallelujah, they actually won ��

Finally, the negative run of 30 matches ended for Schalke and the avoid to become the first team in the Bundesliga with more than 30 matches without a single win. It was an important win in the battle of the relegation zone against a good team. Hope they will continue in that way and get out of the last two teams in the standings.

norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We see football as fans and TV viewers. We see football players a couple of times a week on the football field. And what happens in their lives, what problems the team faces. And how many things are simply not disclosed and kept secret from people.

Somewhere there the problem of the club is buried. You just need to give them time and next season they may again play for the top 3

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They finnaly could won a match agains Hoffenheim. What a relief. :eek::icon_sant

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, after probably defeating Hoffenheim 4: 0, they are expected to rise from Schalke. They visit Frankfurt on the weekends, and that won’t be an easy ride either.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now, after probably defeating Hoffenheim 4: 0, they are expected to rise from Schalke. They visit Frankfurt on the weekends, and that won’t be an easy ride either.

There will be no easy match for them until the end of the season for sure in the form they are, but they must use the opportunity when they won the previous match and to perform well in the next one as well, regardless the opponent they face. Only in that way of playing some consecutive games good can save them from relegation.

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It may be in the match against Frankfurt that the 4: 1 cup loss against Leverkusen took the force out of Frankfurt. They are also disappointed. He had a red card at Leverkusen and they still won a lot. This may be taken advantage of by Schalke.