• Start date
S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, this is a discussion as the cry of my soul, my favorite team recently lost one of the best players in its history, Mario Ginobili completed his career as a player and it was a shock for me, Parker left,now from the Golden team Duncan, Parker, Ginobili no one left, left a whole era, it is very difficult to realize, for me as a devoted fan, I hope the young blood will also raise the greatness of my favorite team!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they still got pop just need 2 more stars what a run they had i wish the knicks were run like this organization

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Spurs along with the Thunder are both darkhorse teams that can surprise and win the Finals this year if the Warriors get into some bad injury luck, we have to wait and see.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Adding demar was huge

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as POP is coaching the team they will be competitive but i dont think he has 3 or more years left.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sa spurs

All good things in life come to and end.

J

jekas1k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they still got pop just need 2 more stars what a run they had i wish the knicks were run like this organization

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the spurs will still be in the top 8 but I feel they will not last long in the playoffs.