Ryder Cup 2014

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Europe is up by 2 points after the first day. They were losing after the morning matches, but came back and didn't lose an afternoon match (got one halve).

I hope the US wins, but I think Europe is going to take it down. They have a very strong team. I wish Tiger was able to play in this, such a great event for golf!

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am enjoying the Ryder Cup, being from the states, I was up at 3 am to watch the first groups, and the US got back into it, the afternoon pairings are off to a slow start but if we can maintain a 2 point or less deficit or better I feel that we have a chance to beat Europe tomorrow. The level of play this morning was amazing and what a Ryder Cup for rookies...

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like my first thoughts about the Ryder Cup were correct. I think Watson mismanaged the US squad pretty bad...definitely cost the US a chance to win the Ryder Cup, and pretty much took them out of the competition going into Sunday.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It looks like my first thoughts about the Ryder Cup were correct. I think Watson mismanaged the US squad pretty bad...definitely cost the US a chance to win the Ryder Cup, and pretty much took them out of the competition going into Sunday.

I'd give some of the credit for the outcome to the play of the U.S. players, but most to the European players. Good old fashioned butt kicking. Kudos to the U.S. players for never giving up on their efforts to blame someone else for their failures.

K

Knil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phils comment after they lost really hurt. Didnt think he would sink this low