Russian Volleyball Super League

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russian Volleyball Superleague is one of the strongest leagues in the world. The competition in the championship in recent years has been very high. Dynamo Moscow, Zenit St. Petersburg, Lokomotiv and of course Zenit Kazan show an excellent level of volleyball.
Zenit-Kazan is playing very confidently in this championship and I think they have a very good chance of winning the championship.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The level of Russian volleyball has always been at its best in the world. The national team is always powered by a strong club championship!

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way, volleyball is one of my favorite sports. I love from army to volleyball myself.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me too

By the way, volleyball is one of my favorite sports. I love from army to volleyball myself.
I like both playing volleyball myself and watching broadcasts of top teams. This is a very dynamic sport.

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't follow one command. National teams and men's and women's are ours. I root for them . I :) like it as Alekno's coach.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alekno

I don't follow one command. National teams and men's and women's are ours. I root for them . I :) like it as Alekno's coach.
Alekno, of course, a legend of not only Russian, but also world volleyball:)

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Please tell me, is there an Android application in the poker room 888 like for pokerstarz or GGPoker? Or can you play only from the website page?

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Please tell me, is there an Android application in the poker room 888 like for pokerstarz or GGPoker? Or can you play only from the website page?
unfortunately I don't know for sure

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not been interested in the Super League for a long time. I used to watch the championship with interest, rooted for Fakel (Novy Urengoy). Now I follow only the Russian team.

G

GalimullinI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vk Fakel

I have not been interested in the Super League for a long time. I used to watch the championship with interest, rooted for Fakel (Novy Urengoy). Now I follow only the Russian team.
Yes, it was interesting to watch VK Fakel during the time of Klyuka and Volkov. Now the fans are a little sad for the team. But I think there will be good young players and everything will be back to normal.