Russian sport, and their bans

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you think, Whether this fair lies on the Russian athletes?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion

I'm ok with doping. It is like taking marjawana. It has a healing effect. In this case performance inhansor so the athletes do better. The athletes need a luck bet to see witch ones can take it. I know how you like heros.

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fight against dope it is correct, and it isn't important from what country the athlete and how many titles he had. But it is bad when the policy interferes with it, and in a case with our country it quite so. If the athlete from Russia is suspected, then all national team is discharged. And to take for example the Norwegian skiers, to them have officially allowed to use dope. I can't understand at all as the people having asthma can run on 20-30 kilometers.

S

Spy112233

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's unfair to the athletes.After all, they are in no way to blame.They are trained from childhood to achieve something in sports.It is their work and their lives.And they took the simple and deprived of what they were a lifetime.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fight against dope it is correct, and it isn't important from what country the athlete and how many titles he had. But it is bad when the policy interferes with it, and in a case with our country it quite so. If the athlete from Russia is suspected, then all national team is discharged. And to take for example the Norwegian skiers, to them have officially allowed to use dope. I can't understand at all as the people having asthma can run on 20-30 kilometers.

It's not their fault that 90 per cent of their skiers is sick with asthma. They are very brave guys and every time they overcome themselves! How can you be so heartless?!
:D:D:D:D:D

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I think every top athlete should be allowed to use every substance he wants.

For example, olympics is the place where are the best, most talented athletes from around the world.

For me, When I watch the olympics, I want to see extreme sporting results, and everybody wants to. Otherwise we would just watch local athletics tournament :)

So I would allow all substances to make it absolutely transparent for all :)

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think every top athlete should be allowed to use every substance he wants.

For example, olympics is the place where are the best, most talented athletes from around the world.

For me, When I watch the olympics, I want to see extreme sporting results, and everybody wants to. Otherwise we would just watch local athletics tournament :)

So I would allow all substances to make it absolutely transparent for all :)

He doesn't agree, dope has to be unambiguously forbidden.
It is very hazardous to health of athletes. They will try to show, all best and best results, and of course will use more and more dope for this purpose. As a result the organism won't sustain and they can die.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know a lot about dopping man, its everyboyds FREE WILL to take anabolic steorids.

You have just public medialised information... Steroids are actually healthy and beneficial if you know how to use them.

they WANT to use them. They should be allowed fully