Russian soccer championship Premier League

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who will win this season!Now two leaders! who will represent Russia in the Champions League in the next tournament?

C

chorick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
RED BLUE WARRIORS (cska)
:fight:

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, the capital derby Spartak - CSKA. If CSKA lose today, they are likely to lose their chances for the championship this season. Spartak is in good shape and I think they have to pick up all three points in this game

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today, the capital derby Spartak - CSKA. If CSKA lose today, they are likely to lose their chances for the championship this season. Spartak is in good shape and I think they have to pick up all three points in this game
Max, which is your russian team?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a fan of Rostov, but honestly tell me this season, how to play Spartak, have top players

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Zenit will win the championship. CSKA will show itself in the 2nd round. Spartak is not stable -- do not surprised if they 3 even lower.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that Zenith the best chance for the championship, but I think that Spartac will be higher than CSKA in the championship

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terek beat Zenit 2-1. The team plays at home in Chechnya very well that once again proved! Now the leader of the championship Spartak

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year's champion is likely to be either Spartak or Zenit. I am a fan of CSKA, but we have very serious problems in the team.