Russian football(soccer)

O

OmskBird13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any of you know anything about Russian football? Rather soccer as you say.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know everything about Russian football, lol:p

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia is quite a great team, they did very well in World Cup. They PSRS team was really good

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Russian football plays a lot of foreign players. Children and youth schools of this sport are poorly developed and poorly funded. Money goes into the pockets of officials. Therefore, in the national team there is nobody to take to play. This shortage of players showed a recent match sweden-Russia.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am Spartak Moscow fan;)
Nice to meet a fellow soldier from Fratria. Spartak Forever.
fratria_ru_6.jpg

O

OmskBird13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Russian football plays a lot of foreign players. Children and youth schools of this sport are poorly developed and poorly funded. Money goes into the pockets of officials. Therefore, in the national team there is nobody to take to play. This shortage of players showed a recent match Sweden-Russia.
Agree with you. Corruption is a big problem in our country. The naturalization of foreign players with the current limit on foreign players in the RPL is a disaster.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Corruption is a big problem in our country.
In Russia, money goes into the pockets of officials from all sources. Russia will not only destroy soccer in the country, but also itself together with inhabitants. I not for good reason left the country in which the power scoffs at inhabitants. This image of corruption will always be present.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's for sure, the pockets of our officials are already over the edge, and they’re not enough for them. Well, now it’s still the best time to play sports than before. in 94 - 96 years, I played football in the Ulyanovsk Volga, the coach was constantly drunk, and I bought my uniform and boots twice, the first time he drank my money. Now we have paradise in Russia compared to that time and we have nothing fearfully.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zenit will be the champion this year:)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still following football and I adore him. I also follow the Russian league too, and I know almost all the clubs in that league. My favorite club from Russia is Spartak Moscow, because they are also a fraternal club with my real favorite club Red Star from Belgrade. We are brothers, too. And I love these red and white colors for both clubs, it's in common. The Russian league is great, well organized, with many strong teams and individuals. Zenit, Spartak, Lomotiva are constantly in some elite competitions in Europe and it seems that the league is strong. Best regards! Keep going!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not expect that there will be so many fans of Russian football. which is in a miserable state. although the quarterfinals at the world Cup of course success - "ray of light in the dark Kingdom" ))). I very rarely watch the Russian Premier League, not an interesting tournament. but almost all European competitions with the participation of Russian teams and I support all of ours.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday there were games when the temperature is -15. Madhouse. The goalkeeper of "Anji" wearing two pairs of wool socks, then wrapped his legs with cellophane and on top of all wearing leg warmers.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see the most favorite team in this thread is Spartak Moscow. But my favorite team is CSKA Moscow! :D Let's be friends! :D

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intrigue! Intrigue! Intrigue! All the fun will be after the winter break.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course I know them as fas as I am from Russia but I do not like them-they are too jerks