bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
tonight I watched the match between Russia and switzerland. very pleased with the game of our team, which was able to win a landslide victory losing from the first period. what struck me more was what was assigned two penalty shots, I never saw that, fortunately, the Swiss are unable to implement.
I was only upset that I could not bet on the victory of Russia, when the score was 2:0 in favor of Switzerland. the odds were just crazy, but get out of bed late at night in the cold and go to the bookmaker does not want to. proud of our young generation, overwhelms my mind. I hope further matches will be held with the same success.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we are waiting for Russia canada and we believe in the patriotism of Russian guys. the author you had to create a topic in general about the World Cup and not about a separate match, there would be more messages and communication in the subject.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I wrote about one match because I have never met two shootouts in a row, and which are not implemented. well, now our team has added a victory over Canada. it's worth it.