Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who do you think is the best player in NBA today?
Who do you think will win mvp this year?
We cannot forget Lebron James, Durant, Curry ...

thanks

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
both deserved last season MVP fantastic season showed,it is a pity that do not give the MVP 2 players,harden has started this season very strong with this game will be the MVP,as for James in the regular season they're not really trying and in the Play offs becomes a Beast,LeBron is stronger than any player in the NBA at the level of the game,a on the same level with him DurantDurant,each strong in their own way!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not either of them ,its Lebron but soon tobe dethroned by afew possible others like leonard or likely the greek freak ....but my fav kevin durant is right up there with the best

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
LBJ is and has been the best player in the NBA for long time.

He will win MVP this year for following reasons:

Kyrie is no longer there IT out until January and D Rose is hurt often so LBJ has to run the point a lot he will have to score more he will have to make more plays and thus stuffing the stat sheet more.
I think he wants it he finished outside of the top 3 last year for the first time in about 10 years so he is very motivated. Plus no one has won MVP in year 15.
Finally no one outside of Cavs fans gives them a shot at beating GSW so winning MVP will be the only way of enhancing his Legacy this year since a ring is unlucky.

Here are the other MVP candidates and reasons that will hurt their case this year:

Curry/Durant plays for same team will take votes from one another their stats and value are below of what they would be if seperated. Plus GSW has been great last years so they would probably have to win 70+ games.
Kahwi is hurt right now so he already behind and he plays for the Spurs - they play a team system game which does not lend it self to a star putting up monster stats but the system is the star
Russ has hoodie Melo and PG his stats are not going to be same as last year he just does not have to do as much.
The Beard same as Russ have CP3 and will learn from last year as he ran out gas in playoffs so should be more conservative.
Greak Freak (Not even going and try and spell his name) Is probably a year or 2 early but will put up stats and be in running he is most likely to take up the mantle from LBJ of best player in the league probably in 2 years. His greatest challenge for MVP is the number of wins. You got to have 50 wins and a top 2 seat I dont think he has enough around him.
Anthony Davis is hurt too often to get a good stretch of great performances plus his team is not going to win enough.

Side note Rookie of the Year is Ben Simmons if he stays healthy it is a non contest. Ball has zero shot if Ben stays healthy he just cant score enough.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Westbrook over Harden easily. Lebron to me is still the best player.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WestBrook without a doubt! He plays a lot. Regarding mvb this year, I think it will give LeBron James!

S

sauleskid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
russel westbrook is the best

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russell is better, he will have to buy a brain this year so OKC don't blow up... ^^
But Giannis Antetokoumpo is in the race for MVP !

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Harden would be my vote if he didn't turn the ball over so much.

So far this year - Greek Freak is amazing on the court!

K

kingtomax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russell Westbrook. MWP lebro james