starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody watching this?
Its England v USA today
If you have not heard of rugby. Imagine American Football without all the pauses and body armour.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, love the rugby. Great win for Uruguay against Fiji. Fiji were 100 to 1 on to win that game!

Should be a great tournament. Wales to win it! If not, the All Blacks to shine once again

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, love the rugby. Great win for Uruguay against Fiji. Fiji were 100 to 1 on to win that game!

Should be a great tournament. Wales to win it! If not, the All Blacks to shine once again

Yes I was tempted to lump a big wager on the Us after about 10 minutes when they were ahead, I was offered 16/1 and regret not taking it.

Brilliant effort from Japan this morning. Really happy the hosts won that game.

There are some great betting opportunities when the emerging rugby nations are given longer odd than they should be.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Japan shock ireland, 19-12, in one of the biggest upsets in Rugby World cup history.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game, very tough guys. Almost no protection they just go for it. I´m starting to understand more the rules and staff. Having fun.
Looking forward to watch a new zealand´s game.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Great game, very tough guys. Almost no protection they just go for it. I´m starting to understand more the rules and staff. Having fun.
Looking forward to watch a New Zealand´s game.

Hopefully, one day Los Tupis (brazil) will qualify for the rugby world cup. Your southern neighbours, Los Pumas (argentina) and Los Yakares (Paraguay) are playing very well this year.

Most of New Zealand were cheering for Argentina to beat france. They came close, with the score 23-21 to France. Paraguay beat Fiji, which was a big surprize. Good on them.