Rugby world cup 2019

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any rugby fans on here who do support and what do you think will happen from here? Quarters , semi's and finals. I am a springbok (South Africa) fan. We play Japan in the quarters and I am quite nervous for this one as they are playing really well. And I dont know if our boys can really get their mindset right to actually rate Japan as a team that can beat us even though it happened in the last world cup.

Heres my picks

SA to beat Japan
England to beat Australia.
Wales will win against france
new zealand to beat ireland

New Zealand to beat South Africa in the final.

But I hope SA win.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone but Ireland =)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think New Zealand will repeat the championship.If not ,maybe England

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Possibly the best I have seen England play beating the All Blacks today.

Looking forward to the forward to next weekends final now.

If we can play like that again, we have a great chance.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a New Zealand fan. I'll be rooting for these guys.

Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Excellent game today from England, didn't expect to beat the all blacks, stopped watching rugby for a long time but this world cup has got me back into the habit, really enjoying it.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed on your point Martin I expected a big defeat but Eddie has the boys playing nicely. England Wales final would be a tough one

Excellent game today from England, didn't expect to beat the all blacks, stopped watching rugby for a long time but this world cup has got me back into the habit, really enjoying it.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If England will repeat in the final the game they played against New Zeeland, they will lift the trophy. :star::bandit:

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If England will repeat in the final the game they played against New Zeeland, they will lift the trophy. :star::bandit:

I hope so.

Not sure who I want to play in the final. South Africa are the better team but Wales always up their game against England.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
After watching the Wales/SA game, England has to be favorites. Lately, every SA scrummie seems to have fallen in love with the box kick - even though it seldom works out. Anyway, you really putting your money behind Eddie Jones - that guy certainly has rugby brains.

But a question to Kraan (and any other saffers that might stumble on this thread) - are you still in RSA and if so, where are you playing online? With most sites blocked, would love to know.

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am beginner. i guess third places's winner rugby champion. England is bad team.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hope so.

Not sure who I want to play in the final. South Africa are the better team but Wales always up their game against England.

I can't wait to see this final. Will be tough, South Africa have a strong team, but I feel that England will don't miss this chance. :p:rolleyes:

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After watching the Wales/SA game, England has to be favorites. Lately, every SA scrummie seems to have fallen in love with the box kick - even though it seldom works out. Anyway, you really putting your money behind Eddie Jones - that guy certainly has rugby brains.

But a question to Kraan (and any other saffers that might stumble on this thread) - are you still in RSA and if so, where are you playing online? With most sites blocked, would love to know.

Americas Cardroom . Theres a few SA players there. Yes im still in SA.

Last edited: