RPL

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russian Football Union has decided that the RPL will be played out and will be held from June 21 - July 26. This means that 10 rounds and the Russian Cup will be played out in a month. I heard that in Spain they want to complete 11 rounds in a month. It turns out that the teams will play every three days. Do you think this is the right decision? Whether such loads will result in injuries to players and whether this will affect the entertainment of the game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Playing in every 3 days (or 3 times a week/7 day period) shouldn't be problem for any league trying to complete their season in summer since they all can do 5 substitutions during the match ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This should not lead to any problems. In general this should be useful, because teams wishing or playing in the Champions League and the League of Europe, should be calm about such schedules. Otherwise there 's no need to play at all.
I am embarrassed by another, why is it done so late?!. The Russian league (not spoiled by revenues from television rights and popularity) needed to start before the rest of the European leagues, at least together with the German league.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm seeing this happen in the German championship, and it will result in future injuries and even wear and tear on players because when the Champions League comes back, it will turn on the teams that are playing games every 3 days and they will all leave the tournaments.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be interesting to see for Lokomotiv Moscow, the New coach, whether they will remain in the Champions League zone

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure that I would like to see Locomotive in the Champions League, they had two opportunities and they failed. I would like to, now look at Krasnodar in the Champions League. I 'm not a fan of any club in the RPL, it 's just reflection.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very weak championship, with money from the thieves of the oligarchs !!!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Russian Football Union has decided that the RPL will be played out and will be held from June 21 - July 26. This means that 10 rounds and the Russian Cup will be played out in a month. I heard that in Spain they want to complete 11 rounds in a month. It turns out that the teams will play every three days. Do you think this is the right decision? Whether such loads will result in injuries to players and whether this will affect the entertainment of the game.
For the money they receive, they must play 3 times every day