Rostov fans

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rostov yesterday defeated AJAX! Is anyone here a fan of FC Rostov? Also in the Champions League has also CSKA. Your opinion who is above CSKA Moscow or Rostov ?

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rostov is a great team. Congratulations

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the draw coming soon! who will be in our group?

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rostov was in a group of hard! Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, PSV Eindhoven! We are waiting for a miracle!

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think very few people in Europe know FC Rostov, but we hope that after the group stage uznat about it all!

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very tough group and I think that they finished 4th in the group

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somebody vkurse Berdyev is not going to come back? And if you are interested in Rostov Novoseltsea defender went to Zenit

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Branch, where Russian speakers are communicating in English ))). Experience will Berdyev help Rostov in the fight for the 3rd place --- Europa League.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the first round and that it is not believed that the Rostov in the group even take 3rd place!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today the match Rostov - PSV! One Dutch club was already in this year, we hope to watch good football! I think Rostov win

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The teams showed a good fitball! little lucky Rostov, we are now waiting for the match Atletico Madrid - Rostov! Let's hope for a miracle Berdyev with the Spanish team !

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, a good game. after losing 5-0, the players calmed down and started to play our own game. But I think that Rostov did not have enough concentration and missed at the last second 1 inning. So I do not agree with ------- max chong

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For today's game that showed FC ROSTOV against one of the top clubs of FC CSKA that's just as involved in the Champions League, he says the rest of the group D will not be an easy game !! The team started to play our own game, not looking at the standings and just go ahead !!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well played, we won 2 - 0, preserved the chances for the title! Keep it up !

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great respect for the coach of this team, the site of the President of Premier League would have made him the head coach of Russian collection.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rostov did not rightly judget. Spartac is really crying out for help of the judges --the same only worse -- its like a snowball. Rostov looked interesting.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was one of the most important meetings in the tournament, now I think about the championship this season, you can forget!We are waiting for what will happen to the Champions League

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the Champion League Rostov is playing in a similar style with Atletico, but Atletico are the stronger players and team speed is higher. A big festival of football in Rostov, but points should not wait.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, the level of Atletico is much higher, but I think that the Rostov can pick up points in the home match, I hope so! took himself for an evening beer with crayfish football will cheer for Rostov

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today, growth will take another exam in the game with a top club in Spain. After the game with Bayern, conclusions and errors will not be! Defeat will not be! Rostov rate 1.5

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Amkar - Rostov, according to bookmakers Amkar favorite, but I think Rostov should beat him, it is necessary to gain six points in the next two matches!

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for today's match everyone expects a minimum number of goals! But Rostov before the Champions League requires a rotation of players! Today will be a chance to reserve players! Rostov and Amkar both score! Problems of defense are both teams! You can bet on total goals over 1.5 perfect coefficient of 1.64 at 888sport !

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Rostov will play against Atletico Madrid on a visit, very tough game to Rostov

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
put my bet on rostov to at least score once hoping they manage to have one

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts