Ronaldo score ;)

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo equalized the record Batistuta and Quagliarella

A monster, because that's what you have to call it. A guy who would embarrass many a younger colleague still doesn't stop. In the match against SPAL he played like it was a match in the Champions League.

"...Thanks to yesterday's goal, Cristiano Ronaldo can boast hits in 11 matches in a row in Serie A. The Portuguese equalized the record of Gabriel Batistuta (1994/1995) and Fabio Quagliarelli (2018/2019). The striker repeated his achievement from the game for Real Madrid (goals in 11 La Liga matches in the 2014/2015 season). In a week's match against Inter CR7 will face a chance to go down in the history of Italian football....."

Thank God for being able to live in the era of the two gods of football. We will probably wait for these next two players from the next 100 years; D, so I can call myself lucky watching them all these years.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He has incredible motivation, perhaps Ronaldo and Messi stimulate each other. The Italian league is lucky to have Ronaldo playing at them, it 's cool marketing for both Juventus and the whole Serie A.

U

upizgany

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has incredible motivation, perhaps Ronaldo and Messi stimulate each other. The Italian league is lucky to have Ronaldo playing at them, it 's cool marketing for both Juventus and the whole Serie A.

Exactly. CR7 and Messi respect each other and when they played together in La Liga for a long time, they propelled each other.

Juventus and Calcio have gained a lot thanks to Ronaldo's move to the Apennine peninsula. Cristiano attracts a lot of people, sponsors and for a reason it has the most views on social media.

I wish the Portuguese to win with Juve Lige Champions and thereby win the trophy with three teams. Anyone else but the king of this tournament can fulfill the dreams of fans who have been waiting for this triumph for a long, long time.:D

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Ronaldo - the best player in the world, he will be the leader in any team, I think that Juventus are very lucky.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish the Portuguese to win with Juve Lige Champions and thereby win the trophy with three teams. Anyone else but the king of this tournament can fulfill the dreams of fans who have been waiting for this triumph for a long, long time.:D
I think that Ronaldo moved to Juventus not only for victories in the Italian championship, but also as a team capable of winning the Champions League.
but it will be very difficult to do, because this year there is very strong competition in the Champions League.and many teams who do not qualify for the finals will be regarded as a failure of the season.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Cristiano Ronaldo is having an amazing season at Serie A.However,Lazio and Inter are so close that everything could happen.That match Juventus against Inter ,I won´t miss it..

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It amazes me more how a person at 35 keeps himself in such a great physical shape