Ronaldo and Messi at PSG?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think it is possible to see these two stars playing in the psg in the near future? I think it is very likely if Mbappé goes.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that soccer will become more interesting if Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi are available.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think Ronaldo's ego would allow it. I can't see Ronaldo joining a team where he will not be the top dog. So most likely scenario to me is that Ronaldo goes to Man City and as a Man Utd fan is he does that he is dead to me lol [emoji1787]

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
BREAKING: Widespread reports state Cristiano Ronaldo has agreed personal terms with Manchester City, who are 'a step away' of reaching a transfer fee agreement with Juventus over their superstar!

This summer just keeps getting more wild

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think it is possible to see these two stars playing in the psg in the near future? I think it is very likely if Mbappé goes.

I read today that Mbappe is dealt with Real Madrid and tomorow will be announced. If that really happens, financially PSG can do it, but I don't think Cristiano wants to split the star of the team with Neymar and Messi.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
answer: I think it is impossible and unnecessary, and unprofitable to anyone.
in general, it would be more logical for me if Messi came to Manchkster City, and Ronaldo came to PSG. but big football has its own "currents", perhaps so even more interesting.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo goes to city. This transfer window is just cosmic!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
According to the latest news, Ronaldo is moving to Manchester City, and PSG wants to buy Holonda.
Of course, it would be interesting to see Ronald and Messi together, but this is not destiny to happen this season.:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've heard of that. If ever there is a very good chance now that Messi and C.Ronaldo will play on a team. Supposedly, C. Ronaldo didn’t start one of the matches because he wanted to go. There will be even more interesting developments in the transfer market at the finish for sure.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Manchester United, according to the official website of the Red Devils. The footballer will sign the contract with the club after receiving a visa and passing a medical examination.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can’t believe its been 12 years since he left Man U. Excited to see him back there again.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Not even Manchester fans waited for this newsThey should thank Sir Alex Ferguson.Just one call to Cristiano Ronaldo and the Portuguese is back to Old Trafford.This EPL season will be terrific!