ROMARIO'S TOP 5 PLAYERS

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are used to seeing such lists. A football player is asked about the best ever, or time, and often include Messi all and / or Cristiano Ronaldo. However, this former player of the canarinha has been considered ahead of them.

We are talking about Romario. During his time as a footballer it was controversial and now it seems it still is. In a video he posted Ponto Final Esporte see how the second best player in history proclaims itself, just behind compatriot Pele.

"I think I deserve to be on the list for my height, so he did, for not being an athlete and get to where I came," argued that outside Barcelona and Valencia player among others. It really was very good, and he managed 760 goals to his name in 970 games, but for the vast majority of football fans would not even among the top 20 players in history.

But not only does this "ugly" the best players of the last decade, but is also considered better than Maradona, who would be in third place. The list is completed Nazario Ronaldo and Zidane. Nor did it include Cruyff, his coach at the club.

Romario's top 5 players of history :
1. Pelé
2. Romario
3. Maradona
4. Ronaldo Nazario
5. Zidane

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Romario was a great striker (I rooted for brasil on the 1994 World Championship) , but nothing more. He's not even in top 30.

Messi is far far the best so far....and he is just 28 years old.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
messi no hay otro, es el mejor

B

bebotimy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- Messi
2- Zidane
3- Pele
4- Maradona
5- Ronaldo (9 brazil)
Romario does not enter neither the first 50 .

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1- Messi
2- Zidane
3- Pele
4- Maradona
5- Ronaldo (9 Brazil)
Romario does not enter neither the first 50 .

I agree bebotimy but Romario dont xD