ROMA X LIVERPOOL

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For those who accompanied Real Madrid and Bayern, today, will also watch the game of Roma vs Liverpool. The winner of this match will be Real Madrid's opponent in the Champions League final. Roma lost their first match to Liverpool by 5 x 2, so to qualify Roma need to beat Liverpool by the score of 4 goals difference, making 3 goals difference the match goes to the maximum penalties. The situation of Liverpool is quite comfortable, being able to lose up to 2 goals difference to qualify and face Real Madrid.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
next champion of the champions league 2018 is Real Madrid!

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who accompanied Real Madrid and Bayern, today, will also watch the game of Roma vs Liverpool. The winner of this match will be Real Madrid's opponent in the Champions League final. Roma lost their first match to Liverpool by 5 x 2, so to qualify Roma need to beat Liverpool by the score of 4 goals difference, making 3 goals difference the match goes to the maximum penalties. The situation of Liverpool is quite comfortable, being able to lose up to 2 goals difference to qualify and face Real Madrid.
Ok so you should search for the rulles of 2 legged ties for this competition cause 3 goals is actually enough in this game. A 3-0 or 4-1 win for Roma is enough for them to qualify to the final. 5-2 is the only score which would go to penalties.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have very big doubts that Roma will be able to pass Liverpool, so I think that in the final will meet Real and Liverpool.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the score of 5 x 2 the aggregate will be 7 x 7 and will lead to penalties

maksimoff666

maksimoff666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 1/2

oday is the second match between Liverpool and as Roma if Liverpool will keep its advantage, the finale is the bomb I can't wait

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In unforeseen football happen

Organize a Home Poker Game