ROMA 4 x 2 LIVERPOOL

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The visiting team widened their home advantage (5-2) in the first half with the striker Sadio Mané receiving a pass from Firmino. Next, midfielder James Milner scored an unlikely goal when Van Dijk hit him in the attempt to clear a cross, but Wijnaldum added to Liverpool in the 25th minute with a header. Needing to react, the Italians had trouble threatening until the break. In the second half, Nainggolan scored two goals for Roma, but the home team was one goal away from taking the decision on penalties.
I thought Rome deserved the win, but conceded 2 goals.

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roma played well and if they had more luck, the Roma could have passed to the final

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hard to believe Liverpool played so well in Champions league. Are they really going to win it?

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if they will win it

Honestly they are good going forward but their defence is still quite shaky

Madrid also has weaknesses but if they find a way to defend well then they will win from experience

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome match. Believe in Roma before the end, but result is sad in general
Forza Roma! (Russel Crowe agreed)

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Roma desevred it. They have come a long way and they are playing reallu well. I wish them thr best of lock for this league.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Madrid will win the final but it will be tight - Liverpools problem is that its no good scoring 3 if you concede 4. That said..Madrids defence isnt as good as all that..it makes for a fascinating final..the firepower on display will be amazing but i have a feeling this final will be Benzemas final before he leaves...
I also have a feeling that if Salah scores..Liverpool will win - hes such a talisman but im going for Madrid as i worry for Liverpools full backs - Ronaldo is going to turn up!

melodyman169

melodyman169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Madrid will win the final but it will be tight - Liverpools problem is that its no good scoring 3 if you concede 4. That said..Madrids defence isnt as good as all that..it makes for a fascinating final..the firepower on display will be amazing but i have a feeling this final will be Benzemas final before he leaves...
I also have a feeling that if Salah scores..Liverpool will win - hes such a talisman but im going for Madrid as i worry for Liverpools full backs - Ronaldo is going to turn up!
I think Bale will leave Real much more earlier than Benzema [emoji6]

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool's head is above Roma. The passage of Liverpool is obvious. Final Real Madrid Liverpool will be more interesting than the final of Real Madrid Roma

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Liverpool's head is above Roma. The passage of Liverpool is obvious. Final Real Madrid Liverpool will be more interesting than the final of Real Madrid Roma

Why you think that ... Like Roma couldn't cause Real serious problems right ....

I doubt that Liverpool - Real will be intresting if the score remains 0:0 after 90/120 minutes

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very crazy game pity for Roma without a little to create the miracle did not reach them yet a little while but congratulations to Liverpool they are my favorites and hope to win the final

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe the score and wake up 0: 0, well, the heat will be tough. And the final with Roma would be over with a 0: 3 in favor of Real.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roma had a shot to qualify, many goals chances on both games. But so many mistakes on defense also since the first match, got punished by Liverpool.
I hope Liverpool be Champion !

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Roma team, plays much mechanized

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why you think that ... Like Roma couldn't cause Real serious problems right ....

I doubt that Liverpool - Real will be intresting if the score remains 0:0 after 90/120 minutes

this will not happen . Both teams like to play in the attack. As far as I know, Liverpool does not have such a strong defense. Will not be here 0-0

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't agree that Roma had chances, it is so bad to play in first halves of both matches with Liverpool it is IMPOSSIBLE. I felt on a game that Liverpool is stronger.
what 0:0 more in the final? both teams think only of the attack. the score will be large.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm waiting for vinal in Kyiv) I'll be glorys for Merseyside )

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Roma tried very hard, but failed in defense! Liverpool was stronger than Roma! My congratulations to Liverpool and to Jurgen Klopp!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My money should go on Real Madrid in the final, because it is the better team. But I recall a few years ago when I first got hooked on football, Bayern looked much better than Chelsea going into their title match ... and we know how that ended. I will root for my main man Christiano to score but Liverpool to lift the trophy on the 26th! And I sure hope Real beats Barcelona today!!!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is these conversations that drives the sport, if on the one hand the Liverpool fans believe, on the other hand the Real Madrid fans are sure to win. But games are unpredictable and surprises exist

Organize a Home Poker Game