Rematch or no rematch that is the question

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow PAC was hurt during training 3 weeks before the fight something or nothing I want to know what you think about it and should there be a rematch in sept.

pokerdemon11

pokerdemon11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think him getting hurt matters. Floyd said his last match is in Sept so he is not going to face Manny where if he loses he would then need to fight a 3rd match

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wow PAC was hurt during training 3 weeks before the fight something or nothing I want to know what you think about it and should there be a rematch in sept.

yea and i believe he really was hurt tbh.. but mayweather will never ever want to fight him again so yea we wont see another fight with money vs pacman

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds as though money wants to start his own boxing division now so maybe the rematch will kick start his new organisation?? Watch this space as they say, he's all about 'money'

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
50-0 the all time great or 49-1

They will fight and it will be held some where in the Philippines Mark my words Manny will break the streak Floyd will fight in September but may is mannys rematch 49-1 any comments

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
over here the newspapers are saying Pac was carrying an injury so money wants to fight him when he's better

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not enuff money for Mayweather , he 2 damm greedy

C

chloebrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel Pacman got robbed. As much as I would like to see a rematch, I don't think that it will happen

P

piciuandrei95

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe is possible a rematch ;)

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
like i said before he is too scared for a rematch plus now he is saying pacman just made up the whole thing about him being hurt and stuff.. when clearly he was hurt ....

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel Pacman got robbed. As much as I would like to see a rematch, I don't think that it will happen

like i said before he is too scared for a rematch plus now he is saying pacman just made up the whole thing about him being hurt and stuff.. when clearly he was hurt ....

It's thinking like this that makes me excited for another decent betting payday on Mayweather if the rematch ever does get booked...

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone hear about the possible comeback of Oscar DeLa Hoya

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that there should not be a rematch. The fight was a true circus, Mayweather just running around and clinching all the fight, Paquiao was another part of the movie cast and knew the fight was already been arranged, besides he fought injured.
I think Boxing has become a mafia.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Boxing has always been a mafia.

FYP ;)

For what it's worth, running around and clinching a lot is just what Mayweather does. Anyone expecting different was watching the wrong fight. And yes Pacquiao fought injured, but I don't think it would have made a difference to the outcome if he'd been 100% healthy. I still take Mayweather by decision every time.

As for the fight being fixed... I don't think so. That's not to say there's never been a fixed fight in boxing. Though you'll find a lot more thrown fights than fixed ones throughout the sport's history.