REAL MADRID X CRISTIANO RONALDO

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how can a team full of stars like Real Madrid have such a big drop just because of the output of a player, I think there is a lack of personality for Real Madrid players.

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gone not only Cristiano but Zidane

E

Evgich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bale and Benzema will never be able to replace Ronaldo. They used to play along with him. Isco really likes his game. But he had problems with the coach or what

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It's a complex case, but the strong figures of CR7 and Zidane are missed for sure.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was not just CR7, it was also Zidane

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is nothing new. The Brazilian team (as well as Santos FC) also used this same game proposal for a significant period, focusing more on individual football than the more collective tactical form.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid

more than a lack of personality from the players is that they always played to dependent on cristiano ronaldo, they play based on a forward that knows how to handle the ball and make all the other players participate. they need to sign someone like mbappe

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's a bad phase of the team happens with any team, of course he needs the team

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zidane is most missing star team ..

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Zidane

It is the combination of losing Ronaldo and Zidane same time. Thats why Real Madrid had big Problems this year.
Another Problem is, that all Players like Kroos and Modric had won CL very often, so the Motivation to win it again or to give every match the very best is not that high.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo is missing from the team, but i think it's not just this problem. You are right, there really is no leader in the team, and this is a big problem, a solution has to be found. The other big problem is with the head coach. I think Zidane's departure is a bigger loss!