real madrid season

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real madrid was playing better since Solari joined as a manager they were in the spanish cup semifinal, 7 points way in the spanish league and they won the first game of the champions league. However, in approximately 7 days Real Madrid was beaten twice by Barcelona, one in the cup semifinal and again in the league with a clear superiority by Barcelona, and they were eliminated yesterday from the champions league losing against Ajax 4-1.

What are your opinions on what Real Madrid did wrong this season?

I personally think that they didnt use the benefits from cristianos transfer to sign a good enough player to replace him.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I guess they didn't do nothing wrong except came victims of their own success :rolleyes:

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A failure now need to begin to think and make plans for next season .. should attract big stars of rank who have proven and will help a lot of teams with his class.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion, a decisive man is missing. After CR7 left, he lost a lot of references and did not look for someone of such a high level to complete the hole that was made.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real demonstrated how to ruin a season,of course to blame Perez who just destroyed the team and made it clear that!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Worst season for Real Madrid as far as I can remember.

Yesterday was a historic humiliation. The manager is a complete loser. I don't know who will be the next coach, but the decision is tough.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't expect nothing if the best right back in the world is in the bench!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You can't expect nothing if the best right back in the world is in the bench!

Yeah sure like Real has best player in the world in every position :rolleyes:
And i doubt that your "best right back" Marcelo who usually plays as left back could have decided that game on his own

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a terrible season for Real Madrid. Is that a surprise? i think not, after Zidane and Ronaldo's departure, no way. The team needs to be rebuilt it takes time. I agree, i couldn't make up for C.Ronaldo, the next transfer season is exciting for real madrid fans.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]real madrid is one of the best teams, but I think they trusted a lot or maybe they got bored of winning the most important competition in the world, but it was not for them to lose in this way, I am very sorry that Real Madrid has run out of possibilities[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]in the competitions.[/COLOR]​