skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
not the same , sure . its hard to replace CR7 ,

but is Real Madrid still wonderful and a thrill to watch ? absolutely ! the squad always seems to have a load of young talent and plenty of cash to purchase proven world class players .

K

Kadgaron

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The departure of the best player in the club’s history could not have a positive impact. With Ronaldo’s departure, Real lost not only the best scorer, but also the spirit of the winner. But the team will overcome the crisis because the best players of the world are always there

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The departure of the best player in the club’s history could not have a positive impact. With Ronaldo’s departure, Real lost not only the best scorer, but also the spirit of the winner. But the team will overcome the crisis because the best players of the world are always there

which player do you think is superior to Christian Ronaldo and why?

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real lost almost nothing in the game !!! The main thing Zidane is back! here is Messi's departure from barcelona is a loss !!! this year Barcelona for the top three would cling. see it and it will be !!!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real one of the richest clubs of the world. they will buy rising stars of soccer, and someone from these football players it will become obligatory the star. but from the marketing party the Real was lost precisely, as well as by La Liga.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rm

they waited to long to renew the lineup after cristiano left, last season they should’ve brought a top level player like they are doi with hazard

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly not, but there are also other things a team is not just a player and although it was the biggest in Real Madrid I think they need a plus, maybe a better captain, Sergio Ramos is not the captain that Madrid needs, I think someone like Benzema or Hazard should wear the tape, Lucas Vazquez should step aside, Gareth Bale has problems with Zidane but Wales was always an option is the great Champions League nights or finals played by Real Madrid, but also must start using the new pieces, Vinicius has a lot to contribute, Jovic still looks like he's a great player and Marcelo I think he should fight for the job just like Carvajal because Odriozola is on his heels

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No but I think it was a good decision. He played many years there, won everything possible and it was time to move on for both player and the team.
Now with Zidane head coach, some new players they can go back on top.
Cheers,
M.D.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was sad when Ronaldo was removed from the team , a wrong decision imo , never understood why they did that , he would have been a great help for the other RM players to accomplish the goals and win trophies :(

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
real madrid today is a common team, doesn't threaten teams like liverpool, bayern,
psg, man city
real madrid with CR7 one of the best, Hazard is not this super player, to replace CR7
i'm not real madrid fan

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid has not been the same for several years already. They were my favourite football team.

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo himself if institute on football feald so he was in big main reason why they was so strong but club as Real should not let that thing happend,that they fall apart when he left :D And btw i am Atletico Madrid fan so i am glad that it's like that :D

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree

they need to sign someone before the season starts in order to try to get back at top level futbol they right now are missing someone that helps them move the ball in the midfield, ericksen might be the one since pogba and mbappe wont be available this season

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
And what do you think about this?

Without Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid does not look menacing. Hazard is not an equivalent replacement for Ronaldo. I read that Real should not have sold Cristiano Ronaldo

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Letting Cristiano go has been one of Madrid's worst mistakes, they won't win a champions in many years

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is not the same
So, I think that there is no difference

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Изпусната победи , но Атлетико Мадрид ,както винаги показа класа и характер ! Интересни мачове ще са отново тази година в шамионкнска лига

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there need to rebuild they got all does champon league wins kept them from making moves early and then the team started to age

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They made a huge mistake letting Ronaldo go. He should have ended his career in Real (he has at least 3 full active years in soccer). After he left, the team became much weaker.