Real Madrid became the champion of Spain in football, how glad I am

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deserved Champion, although some people say that the referees helped them, but I don't think so

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Deserved Champion, although some people say that the referees helped them, but I don't think so

yeah you are correct. Referees never help big teams ;)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Even though they received a lot of penalties, I can say that they deserved this title because they were the most consistent team after the resumption of the post Coronavirus Pandemic.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Barcelona fan but congratulations to Real Madrid this season, they've been the better team in the league. Barcelona need changes, management and coach replacements and a few players.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real madrid deserved to win no doubt.since the return of football they have won every single match.Although they have been given some questionable penalties,they have been been clinical on defence and offense

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Real Madrid. That was deserved this season. Barca missed too many points.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Real Madrid. That was deserved this season. Barca missed too many points.

Barça seems to be in big trouble. Judging by their recent policies. A lot of controversial decisions

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations! I like both Barca and Real.

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's great, for Real Madrid, but especially for Zizou, he did an excellent job in addition to showing that Benzema can be a very good attacker. :top:

¡Hala Madrid!
vinyle-de-football-keep-calm-and-hala-madrid.jpg

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As I read the posts on this thread, six penalties were scored for Real Madrid. :D:D:D

Seriously, Real Madrid really deserved it, there were no rivals at the time and Barcelona was a disaster. There is still the detail that in this season Modric and Hazard didn't play what everyone expected of them and even so Real Madrid stood out. Zidane has the DNA of victory in his veins.

I'm looking forward to seeing who Barcelona will sign as coach for next season.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations. A well deserved victory. Good luck in the Champions League.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to Real Madrid for clinching the title this season. They deserved it for sure, because in the important matches, especially after the return of the championship showed constancy and Barcelona failed to get the three points in their matches, when they were on the 1st place.

It will be really interesting now, if they can come back in the clash against City in the Champions League, because many people are thinking that this clash is done, but I think that 1-2 result, especially when you are facing Real Madrid, you have to be very careful in the 2nd leg match.

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Madrid and Zidane. Good luck next season. Hala Madrid.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Barcelona lost the championship more than Real won it. Still, well done to take advantage of the weakness of competitors. We will see the real power of real in the game of man city.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yeah you are correct. Referees never help big teams ;)
that's true, on a related note, Barcelona didn't manage by itself to outplay Sevilla, Celta, Atletico....Oh, yeah, Osasuna was unimportant match.... :musicus:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
My congratulations to Real Madrid. Stable and confident play, especially after returning from quarantine.
Postscript: Barcelona fan:)

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona deserved to lose that is the truth. What a mediocre style of play, Real Madrid at least knows what they play (and if they pay the VAR aids I can't blame them) in the end it was a season with an asterisk.