Real Madrid or Barcelona?

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid or Barcelona who will become the champion of Spain at the moment the teams have an equal amount of points

dominisantus

dominisantus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I am down for Barca

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there.As I said before we will have to wait till the last match..Barcelona had an advantage but lost points in Sevilla.Now,it´s Real Madrid the one with more possiblities to win La Liga because it has an easier fixture.While Real Madrid only will have a tough game at San Mamés,Barcelona will play against the always difficult to beat Atlético de Madrid..

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
undoubtedly Barcelona and a more complete team than Real Madrid, for having good players and 100% integration.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barca

I think barca has a chance but it really depends if they are able to improve theyre game, in the first 3 games you could see that the players are not in the same form and i think a few more games are needed to be able to predict a winner

PatValShark

PatValShark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona is my choice cause Messi and Suarez and Co. are really entertaining to watch, even with the level of hate against them by other teams and officials, its hard with a bullseye on your back, but Kudos to Real for elite level competitiveness post Ronaldo.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is my favourite team so I root for them. :) On the other hand I like Real Madrid too. These two teams play very nice attacking football, they are always spectacular.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Barca, but I think Real Madrid will be the champion.

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona is playing very badly with the new coach, do you think it is necessary to change him? if so what are your propositions?

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Barcelona, Messi and Argentine asado!!!:p

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a big fan of Barcelona, ​​but I'm almost sure Madrid will be the champion.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have changed my mind.If u had asked me two weeks ago i would have said Barcelona due to messi and the quality of players that are there but they are not playing well so i would have to say madrid

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither. They both look pretty bad this year and neither are favorites to make it out of the Champions League R16.