Real Madrid

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think that Real Madrid is the biggest team in the world because of the large number of champions it has.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
real madrid is not just a club, it's a story for the ages))

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no doubts about that. For the huge number of titles, stars, the whole story. I think Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world and they deserve it. He has always given us the best football and he has never spared himself in making the best football, I mean the game ahead, with goals, with great plays, and many titles and important games. I think Real Madrid is an incredible club and far ahead of all other clubs in the world. In history

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing this Real Madrid campaign this year (although we always expect big things from big clubs), honestly it wasn't in my top 3, finals are always tricky to name "favorites" and this year will be no different.:beerglass

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid and the Brazilian National Team are the two tops in football at all times. Despite having some time without magic, the Brazilian team remains ahead of all others in history. Just like Real Madrid in relation to clubs. There are two examples of world football. The Brazilian team as a great crop of talents had the best players in the history of football and Real Madrid as a club that never spared in making it happen and assembling great teams with football as brilliant as that of the great selection.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of both Real Madrid and Barcelona. Both teams are legends and most of the top players in history played in these clubs.

Attachments

• ronaldinhobarca.jpg
    ronaldinhobarca.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 24
  • ronaldo real.jpg
    ronaldo real.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 24
H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Real Madrid is without a doubt the best team of all time in football. It is difficult for anyone to achieve such incredible successes in the foreseeable future. My father told me that in the past they were simply invincible for a while. And what they have done these days sounds just amazing.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly one of the biggest teams in the world, very heavy shirt, but I didn't expect Real to reach the final this year.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is the most important club in history and always will be, whether in the past, present and future, Madrid is not just a club, it is a legend of ages that will always endure with all its historical deeds that it has always had and No club can be compared with Madrid, I think it is the most important team in the history of any sport.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
How many lives does this team actually have? incredible their course this year and how they managed to qualify against PSG, CHELSEA and MAN CITY in the semis.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything indicates that the favorite to win the final is Liverpool, but how to avoid betting on this miraculous and mystical Real Madrid?:D:D

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Santos FC is the best team ofd the world!! Pelé´s team...only it...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
soon we will see

if real madrid can create another miracle . i hope they win , but wont be betting on them .

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
These days it is changing and the stadium will be bigger and more beautiful

Attachments

• 20220505_104108.jpg
    20220505_104108.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think that Real Madrid is the biggest team in the world because of the large number of champions it has.

Yes! the titles won and the teams formed by Real count a lot for madrid to be the greatest team in the world and in the history of football

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Real madrid has the champions on your back, but Man UTD comeback on this year, tattoo my words

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i hope they triumph.

but Liverpool is a strong squad also

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I have no problem with Liverpool, but I hope Real Madrid will win the Champions League final. If only because bookmakers underestimate them quite badly. I hope it will be a very exciting match (both play with the sword drawn).

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid got really lucky against PSG, Chelsea and Man City.

Now It's time to wake up them for this dream.

robertboz

robertboz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Bravo campionilor felicitări Miracolul e Real

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
no due to the fact that there are more sponsors and richer than all the others, this club has a big history:)

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Real will win I'm sure 3:1:)

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratz Merengues!!! Real Madrid deserved...

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the better game plan won.

well done