Real Madrid

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This Real Madrid team is playing the best football in the world today, new and veteran players alike are well tuned and with a perfect set. Congratulations Real Madrid.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, in the championship of Spain, the current champion - Atlético is clearly in decline, a constant competitor to Barcelona, ​​too, continuing to build a new team (they will not come to their senses after Messi left). so Real Madrid are confidently leading and with a very high probability of winning the championship without any problems.
but in the Champions League, they played one half brilliantly and were able to reverse a difficult game against PSG and advance to the next round.
but you can't say that they play the best football in the world, let's see how far Real Madrid can go in the Champions League, there are a lot of strong and motivated teams.
but I'm not trying to dissuade you of your joy from Real Madrid, enjoy their game)) there is an interesting end to the season ahead.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the last 30 minutes against PSG they really played very well but in the first half they suffered quite a lot.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
This Real Madrid team is playing the best football in the world today, new and veteran players alike are well tuned and with a perfect set. Congratulations Real Madrid.

I think a lot of people will argue with that.

If they win the champions league this year then maybe :)

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PSG had a chance to finish the game but the Real Madrid shirt weighs a lot in this competition they are the greatest champions of champions you have to respect.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that nowadays only Manchester City have a team to beat Real, but I still think Real are better.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

No one believed that Madrid beat PSG, however it was so, congratulations!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He created a really good team, but there are teams that are playing more ball than Real, for example Liverpool, Manchester City and Bayern München, but Real Madrid plays equally against these teams

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can name more than 5 clubs at the moment, which are playing better. Their best football was in the years 2016-2018.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Real Madrid is really much better than last year and they have players who can be UCL champions, in addition to having an excellent coach.

However, we have to remember that their rivals in the Spanish league are not doing very well, Barcelona is restructuring and Atletico Madrid, despite qualifying in the UCL, eliminating Manchester United away from home, is not having a great season either.

Against PSG, Real Madrid reappeared in the second half in the decisive game, before coming very badly. So, they can indeed become the UCL champions, but right now, this role of super favorite is not for them.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In CR7 time I used to have this feeling, it seemed unbeatable, nowadays although I don't feel the same you can't ignore the duo Vini Jr ~ Benzema, as they said above, it will depend a lot on whether the title comes. (or being less demanding, that Real makes the final, in my opinion)

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Benzema is like wine, he's getting better older :p