Out Of Real Madrid?

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rumors about CR7 out of Real Madrid after world cup are chocking the fans.I cannot imagine Cristiano Ronaldo playing in another team.
What to say about this my friends?

Attachments

• images (7).jpg
    images (7).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 28
S

Santistakill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are you going due to the Spanish tax authorities. It is inconceivable to leave him because they've played at other times.
Messi was conceivable the output of Barcelona, ​​because life all there!

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CR7 trade would be the biggest transation ever.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The only teams I can imagine can acquire Cristiano Ronaldo are: Mourinho's Manchester United, Manchester City or PSG. But I think I've read somewhere that Ronaldo doesn't want to return to England in general. So, we will see.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only teams I can imagine can acquire Cristiano Ronaldo are: Mourinho's Manchester United, Manchester City or PSG. But I think I've read somewhere that Ronaldo doesn't want to return to England in general. So, we will see.
Yes,maybe PSG is his next CR7's team.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way Ronaldo is moving to united under Mourinho. They play the lamest football I've seen in some time.
I can only see Ronaldo in 3 clubs. Real, Utd & Sporting. The exception is PSG due to money.
Sporting cannot fund his salaries, and the current utd is a huge turn off so nothing makes sense except for staying at Real where he is whole heatedly loved.

The rumours were due to him getting taxed constantly & cause he wants his contract renewed with higher wages in par with messi & neymar.

I can even see him retiring tbh. He said he'd play until 40 last year & wants to retire at Real but now I have a feeling there might not be a point cause he has written his legacy & it's a perfect way to say goodbye.

strumble

strumble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem with cr7 is that it would require a massive transfer fee, 4-5 yr contract on massive wages for a player that's 33, it's an age where you can suddenly decline. It's a very big gamble that he will still be the same quality of player when he's 36.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way Ronaldo is moving to united under Mourinho. They play the lamest football I've seen in some time.
I can only see Ronaldo in 3 clubs. Real, Utd & Sporting. The exception is PSG due to money.
Sporting cannot fund his salaries, and the current utd is a huge turn off so nothing makes sense except for staying at Real where he is whole heatedly loved.

The rumours were due to him getting taxed constantly & cause he wants his contract renewed with higher wages in par with messi & neymar.

I can even see him retiring tbh. He said he'd play until 40 last year & wants to retire at Real but now I have a feeling there might not be a point cause he has written his legacy & it's a perfect way to say goodbye.
Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) is in conflict with CR7 due to big quantities of money.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
will have to paid a lot Euros for him to get out of the real, he is worth much more than Messi, and Neymar.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Florentino Perez (Real Madrid president) is in conflict with CR7 due to big quantities of money.

who told you that? perez? Don't believe everything you read

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will have to paid a lot Euros for him to get out of the real, he is worth much more than Messi, and Neymar.
The PSG has petro-Euros to buy CR7,Neymar and Messi.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every year they are rumored. In the previous year or before, Messi, then a new contract, now Ronaldo. I think it is the same thing now. I do not think he will transfer from Real Madrid, there is no team where it would make sense to go.
PSG? there is no challenge in the French league
Manchester United? I know it was not a good relationship with Mourinho
It will stay in Real Madrid for a few years.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly he is a talented player and many people want to see him in their club. But his arrogance rejects my interest in him as a human being.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly he is a talented player and many people want to see him in their club. But his arrogance rejects my interest in him as a human being.
I agree with you.He is so stuck up!
He has too much arrogance.

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CR7 trade would be the biggest transation ever.

He is 33 years old now. The chance of any team breaking the world record transfer (£198 million) to sign him is practically zero.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is hard to change it after so many great years in RM. Could be just press nonsense talking. We ll see after the World Cup. You never know. I hope portugal beats Spain on the first game.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo leaves Madrid every year and this year is no exception. All the same, my thoughts are that he will leave. Most of all that his next club wakes PSG they can give him a decent salary. I would like a hotel that he played in Manchester United.