real madrid 2019.01.06.

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about yesterday's real madrid game?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It destroyed my paroli yesterday.

Real Madrid is really a mass of shit this year. I didn't expect that. In my opinion, when it comes to the Spanish Liga, they have thrown in the towel time ago.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the players of Real Madrid have already been filled with victories and need a very strong renewal.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not funny at all

I am not a real madrid's fan but that's so sad!!! see how a great team like real madrid and with so much history is losing every single game is so sad for me not good at all for the game on the other hand Barcelona is in the first place which is something good I guess. I love barcelona and would be great see how they win another league but ther real.

Hopefully real madrid will recover from this and be a good team and they will start wining games and be in shape for the next season

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not always possible to catch Ronaldo, but his lack is obvious. Ever since he left the team, he disintegrated.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with the head coach, as well as the lack of a key player Ronaldo. But these are temporary problems and soon everything will be fine.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid is very bad, both in the game and in moral terms:icon_boun

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RM it is not gonna win any major title this season. They are going downhill. Unless big changes. Will see.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
real madrid

Barca fan here but i think that real madrid after cristiano left did not make the right transfers. They are a team that need a really good forward that knows how to stop the ball, hold it and make game by the sides