REAL-JUVENTUS PENALTY, YES OR NO

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that JUVENTUS damaged that the referee awarded PENALTY.. MISSING THAT WAY good game ruin one of the referees wrong decisions. Urgently. in the Champions League to bring in slow motion, there are plenty Referee errors that affect directly on the results and passes club. That happened to Manchester City, CANCELED CLEAN regular goal.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that JUVENTUS damaged that the referee awarded PENALTY.. MISSING THAT WAY good game ruin one of the referees wrong decisions. Urgently. in the Champions League to bring in slow motion, there are plenty Referee errors that affect directly on the results and passes club. That happened to Manchester City, CANCELED CLEAN regular goal.
if it was a penalty, the problem that the referee sanctioned the penalty in the extra time

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very bad that the game has not been prolonged and has ended so

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent game of Juventus, has been the best match of the Champions

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the problem is that the referee sanctioned it in complementary time

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it was a penalty, the problem that the referee sanctioned the penalty in the extra time

What are you even talking about? Why on earth should the ref give the pen after going to extra time which clearly happened in normal time+injury time.
You clearly have to idea about the rules of the game.

And it was a clear pen
https://streamable.com/ft51k

I think Buffon was red cared due to costas shove on the ref when they were arguing surrounding the ref. It seemed like it came from Buffon cause costa backed down & of course verbal harrassment doesn't help
You can see the shove by costa on the ref in this clip
https://streamable.com/tqmh5

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the referee applied the rules of the game, that's all, I saw that it was a penalty, it was not a strong foul, but it was a foul

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not argue when they say that Juventus deserved to win and it is true, but unfortunately it was not like that!

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a pity that again all speak about refereeing. Even after such tremendous thriller. My look is simple. Oliver seized smartly. The penalty in the moment with Vasquez was. The judge is obliged to delete Buffon for what he told. Distributed all yellow cards on business. Superfluous did not whistle. And if someone from fans of Juventus does not agree with it, I understand it. But look at this moment. The panel of judges made out here an offside which in my opinion, really was. If they were engaged, then no whistle would exist here. Very high-quality work of the English judges. It is difficult to sum up the results of such opposition. If after the first match it seemed that everything is already clear, then after these two days an impression is made that the new era of club soccer began. Now it is not important with what difference you lose the first match. You can always recoup. The fact that there was an once a decade earlier occurs regularly now. Juventus on Bernabéu played fantastically. They were worthy extra time as Buffon and Allegri told. A difference only that on the sum of two meetings, Juventus deserved a draw, and Madrid deserved a victory. In total.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a pity that again all speak about refereeing. Even after such tremendous thriller. My look is simple. Oliver seized smartly. The penalty in the moment with Vasquez was. The judge is obliged to delete Buffon for what he told. Distributed all yellow cards on business. Superfluous did not whistle. And if someone from fans of Juventus does not agree with it, I understand it. But look at this moment. The panel of judges made out here an offside which in my opinion, really was. If they were engaged, then no whistle would exist here. Very high-quality work of the English judges. It is difficult to sum up the results of such opposition. If after the first match it seemed that everything is already clear, then after these two days an impression is made that the new era of club soccer began. Now it is not important with what difference you lose the first match. You can always recoup. The fact that there was an once a decade earlier occurs regularly now. Juventus on Bernabéu played fantastically. They were worthy extra time as Buffon and Allegri told. A difference only that on the sum of two meetings, Juventus deserved a draw, and Madrid deserved a victory. In total.
I'm in agreement with you, and we agree on everything, Juventus played a great game, and I think the referee applied the rules, players know that a player can not be scored so strong in the area and worse if you put strong marks behind

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree too that the penalty was and I have no doubts. and Buffon's send-off wasn't obligatory, it was possible to do without send-off.
I agree that earlier even one scored goal in an away match, was big advantage. this Champions League showed new tendetion---the first match doesn't solve a problem. and it is very good.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree too that the penalty was and I have no doubts. and Buffon's send-off wasn't obligatory, it was possible to do without send-off.
I agree that earlier even one scored goal in an away match, was big advantage. this Champions League showed new tendetion---the first match doesn't solve a problem. and it is very good.
With the trend of players and coaches taking over the task of the referee, varying from verbal abuse to threats. The referee had no choice and just followed the book.
The only question that remains if in this case yellow for buffon would have been a smarter decision; as now many people just blame the referee for the loss.
Fantastic match by Juventus, but with too many fauls in the final 15 minutes, escalating to the final two, they overplayed their right for extension (RM had no changes left) which would have given a lot of time for another goal.

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juve, showed a very good game, I'm sure that it was the referee's mistake to give a penalty on 2 additional minutes. They deserved at extra time and I think they would have won this game!

Very sorry, Buffon will not win the Champions League.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Buffon player, he did not win the Champions League-Yes. But maybe he'll win as a coach. Example-Zidane.

R

Rskeyyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it can't be a penalty like that on last minutes in 1/4.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have seen that play many times of different angles .... and the truth is very controversial ... but from my point of view if it is penal ... I feel very sorry for the goalkeeper of the juventus buffon

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
it can't be a penalty like that on last minutes in 1/4.

Why not. Even in a final you're allowed to get penalties and/or red cards inside 3 minutes etc ...

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus deserved to win, but they played it badly in the first match

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Diclaimer: Take what I say with a grain of salt as I am big Jueve Fan.

Most anlaysis has said there was minimal contact and the attacker sold it. So we see/understand why the ref called it.

I do not know what Gigi said but he probably said something really bad to officials and probably deserved his card. His post game comments about they ref after game of not having trash for a heart and being an animal and not a man leads me to believe so.

We played classic Italian footballl solid in defense soak up pressure, get dominated in possession and shots on goal, make the best of fewer offensive opportunites by scoring.

We lost this one in the first leg we just wasn't good enough in the game at home.

In the end we feel slighted by offciating but we must accept outcome and move on. Us Jueve fans are proud of the way we played in second leg no one outside of Turin gave us a pray in that game and we thoroughly excuted game plans and fought till very end.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gigi Buffon said:

You cannot ruin the dreams of a team. I could’ve told the referee anything at that moment, but he had to understand the degree of the disaster he was creating. If you can’t handle the pressure and have the courage to make a decision, then you should just sit in the stands and eat your crisps.”

Juventus feel “great regret and disappointment, but must recognise Real Madrid are objectively stronger.”

And II watched football on TV and finished the CardsChat - $100.00 USD in 4th place ) Good Day!

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a neutral I think it was a penalty but it was very harsh on Juventus.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Gigi Buffon said:

You cannot ruin the dreams of a team. I could’ve told the referee anything at that moment, but he had to understand the degree of the disaster he was creating. If you can’t handle the pressure and have the courage to make a decision, then you should just sit in the stands and eat your crisps.”

Juventus feel “great regret and disappointment, but must recognise Real Madrid are objectively stronger.”

And II watched football on TV and finished the CardsChat - $100.00 USD in 4th place ) Good Day!

even if morally, the referee would have broken the match with this penalty, after all the rules of arbitration are rules. I'm sorry for Juve, for Buffon they played great!

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fans of Barcelona are the most controversial for the victory of Real Madrid