Raiders playing for #1 Draft Pick?

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched Derek Carr mention that he was going to be trying to spoil the Raiders chance at the 1st pick in the draft, by the Raiders winning the rest of their games. I am a die hard Raider fan and even if he tries his best, with the current players and staff, it's looking like the Raiders will end up as the cellar dwellers this year. Gruden is trying to get together a team for the future, which is a good sign for us. Go Raiders.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they are going to trade him in the offseason to the jags i feel they have 3 first round picks full rebuild mode

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watched Derek Carr mention that he was going to be trying to spoil the Raiders chance at the 1st pick in the draft, by the Raiders winning the rest of their games. I am a die hard Raider fan and even if he tries his best, with the current players and staff, it's looking like the Raiders will end up as the cellar dwellers this year. Gruden is trying to get together a team for the future, which is a good sign for us. Go Raiders.

He can try as hard as he wants, but I don't see that happening. They play Bengals, Steelers, Broncos and the Chiefs twice.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They will 'beat' the niners and win the first pick.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Raiders

Really a surprising and disappointing season no doubt. Saw last week were owner took the blame for their losing season and mentioned their " rebuilding" Guess he would after paying the 100 Mil for Gruden.

Sure it is disappointing as well for Carr being one of the main leaders on this team. Will be interesting if he is around next year and is still part of Gruden's plan ????????

As they say "wait til next year " LOL

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That team is in full rebuild mode, they will be the new browns for the next few seasons.

Chris Wade

Chris Wade

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Jon Gruden won a Super Bowl because the team he played (Raiders) were still using the same playbook as when he was their, (the Raiders), head coach. Somehow all the t.v. exposure made him a hundred million dollar coach. I fail to see how having the best defensive player in the game hinders a team's future goals. I almost feel sorry for the Raiders Nation. But since I am a Bronco's fan I can't.

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21-24 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
getting 20 points against them with Baltimore as my Fantasy football defense should say it all :dancing2: