Rafa lost the Indian Welss tournament to the american Taylor Fritz by 2x0

pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like him, he's humble and generous athlete and play poker!
I saw him at the BSOP (Brazilian Series Of Poker)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Nadal was the favorite in this final but he is already 35 years old and still playing at high level.He already won the Australian Open in January and will be the favorite (once again)in Roland Garros.On clay he rocks.I only hope he will have no injuriies in the next months.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m sure he will be in the finals at this years French Open.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Nadal. I am pretty sure he has an injury, maybe a wrist injury, I really cannot remember but I hope he heals for the French Open.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the injury at Indian Wells is more serious than initially thought, Nadal will be missing from the start of the season on clay, unable to play in Monte Carlo and possibly in Barcelona

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Much respect to Nadal but he isn't a 20 year old anymore. He needs to tone it down and choose his tournaments more carefully with more rehab time in-between.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the injury at Indian Wells is more serious than initially thought, Nadal will be missing from the start of the season on clay, unable to play in Monte Carlo and possibly in Barcelona

I don't think its an "injury", I think he is suffering some bad effects from allowing himself to be injected with what they mistakenly call the "vaccine". He's not the only one with these symptoms, he's merely the most famous. Look at all the european soccer players who have had on-field heart issues, for example.

At the risk of sounding callous... Rafa insulted Novak Djokovic who has refused to allow himself to be injected with the experimental genetic engineering gene therapy and thus Rafa has to deal with the consequence of making his choice. He has no one to blame but himself if it turns out this "injury" is related to the mis-named "vaccine".

In my humble opinion, NO ONE should voluntarily be participating in this experimental program with its unknown effects. It is tragic what they are forcing on people, most of whom have no idea what they are doing to themselves.