Rafael Nadal

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it is pleasant to see Rafael Nadal playing on a clay court, on this floor he showed that he is the best ever, Congratulations Nadal.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not impressed because Rafa doesn't face King of grass at Wimbledon. I want to see him win at Wimbledon Rafa.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Im not impressed because Rafa doesn't face King of grass at Wimbledon. I want to see him win at Wimbledon Rafa.

Who is the king of grass?
If you talking about Federer you must back in 2008 and watch Wimbledon final. It was epic :top:

FYI Federer never win Roland Garros against Nadal)))

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Who is the king of grass?
If you talking about Federer you must back in 2008 and watch Wimbledon final. It was epic :top:

FYI Federer never win Roland Garros against Nadal)))

Despite being defeated in 2008 by Nadal, Federer easily beat him in 2006 and returned to defeat him in 2007. The king of grass.

And Federer cannot be blamed if Nadal was eliminated by Söderling in 2009 at Roland Garros.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An excellent player. Let him continue to delight us with beautiful victories.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Despite being defeated in 2008 by Nadal, Federer easily beat him in 2006 and returned to defeat him in 2007. The king of grass.

It was Wimbledon! So it's wasnt surprise. I just want to say that Rafa win Wimbledon against Roger, but Roger never win against Nadal at Roland Garros. Thats ALL!

And Federer cannot be blamed if Nadal was eliminated by Söderling in 2009 at Roland Garros.

What Soderling have to RF vs Rafa? :confused: or any other player?

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great French Open for Nadal but what else is new? He is the best ever in clay

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it is pleasant to see Rafael Nadal playing on a clay court, on this floor he showed that he is the best ever, Congratulations Nadal.

Yes. Nadal Rafael is a master of clay. Legend. He's the best. We are waiting for new victories. I want to say don't leave for another 10 years.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Djokovic could do nothing against Nadal in the final.Well deserved victory.I hope Djokovic can beat him next year,though

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes my friend I'm a fan of Rafael Nadal also what he does on clay and surreal there is not even a player who has the domain on any floor as he has on clay