Is Rafa Nadal going to "come back"?

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since he became part of the elite of tennis in 2005 Rafa Nadal has showed the strongest mind I ever probably see in a tennis player.

Nowdays, specially this year, he has been actually struggling with his confidence and his mind, which is pretty weird in a player like him.

Federer had a bad 2013 because of his back injury but then came back stronger, Rafa has had a lot of injuries and then always comes back very stronger, highlighting his amazing 2013!

However this years is almost over and Rafa is not the same or even close to the player he used to be.

Despite all this, he is going to improve his level and even win another Gran Slam and come back to his level maybe around february next years when he starts playing on clay again.

What do you guys think?

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nadal is my favorite player but I suspect he is a little past his prime

johnxaitafe

johnxaitafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is a top class athlete.in his good unwounded days his was no.1 for a big period, so i think(hope so) that he will come back stronger and continue breaking records...

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think his legs are spent now...maybe another French open but that's about it.

oruro

oruro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is a top class athlete.in his good unwounded days his was no.1 for a big period, so i think(hope so) that he will come back stronger and continue breaking records...

That is actually right but the point is that Nadal is actually that strong and had broken records specially on clay because of his great body, so the point is to decide if his body is going to come back?

Nadal tenis is in part because of his body and for sure for his great mind! But now he looks bad with his mind?! So....

Thx!

mitozgd

mitozgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rafa is getting better with every match. I hope and believe next season he will be the same Rafa he was before his injuries.

And dont even count him out for this Finals Tournament in London. He can make it to the finals.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he will show his strongest skills. THe most important is to avoid injuries