Question for knowledgeable MLB fans

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Houston money line/over 7.5 seems like really good value to me @+168. Admittedly I'm not huge on baseball, so I wouldn't mind some feedback from people who are into mlb.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Assuming you were talking about their today's game vs Rays then it seems that both these selections lost ... But still in MLB whenever over line is at 8.0 or lower it still worth a try :cool:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Houston money line/over 7.5 seems like really good value to me @+168. Admittedly I'm not huge on baseball, so I wouldn't mind some feedback from people who are into mlb.

I didn't see this yesterday. Verlander and Castillo dueling @ Tampa Bay makes me think of a low scoring game with 2 good pitching staffs. Saying that - Under 7.5

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Verlander gave up 3 to start the game, and Houston never got it going on offence. I still like the play and would do it again in the same spot. Houston missed 4 home runs by just a few feet, and that play where the one hit the top of the wall and the guy got thrown out at home was a tale of how the game went. Was just unfortunate. I parlayed it because if Houston would have been on their game as usual I think it goes over easily. Same thing tonight with the Dodgers.
Assuming you were talking about their today's game vs Rays then it seems that both these selections lost ... But still in MLB whenever over line is at 8.0 or lower it still worth a try :cool: