Qatar World Cup 2022

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will be the next world champion in Qatar? I think the Argentine team arrives in very good condition. Italy can also be another great candidate.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I expect a sensation from this championship. I hope someone will win for the first time.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Italian team will probably still be good and have a chance to win. By 2022, even the French national team can get together and the Germans can complete their rejuvenation. So there will be a lot of probable team to win for this tournament as well.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I had to bet, it would definitely be on a European team. france or Italy would be my guess.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who will be the next world champion in Qatar? I think the Argentine team arrives in very good condition. Italy can also be another great candidate.
From where exactly argenteam arrives in very good condition? The guys just cant even beaten the health..

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in my opinion it is too early to think about it, the selection is not completed yet and all the participants are unknown.
the climate of Qatar during the championship is not very clear to me, perhaps it will suit the teams from South America well. although in South Africa the European teams performed excellently.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I am waiting for the day when an African team will win the trophy... :p even if I know that it is very very very difficult for this to happen. :icon_sant

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
It will be interesting to look at the organization of a world tournament by Qatar, the use of new technologies, and the reception of fans in this strict country. My favorite is argentina, I have been rooting for her for a long time.:)

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That will be the strangest FIFA World Cup ever - starting in the middle of November and will end around Christmas. All football leagues will stop during the season and still don't know how they will continue. Otherwise, hope Italy continue their fantastic run and to dominate totally and lift the trophy.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My candidates for the Qatar 2022 World Cup are brazil, Italy and Spain, they have a good team already formed and with great players, maybe germany or Argentina will get into the discussion but I think that among the first three teams that I mention will be the champion, But We will wait as they arrive at the tournament there is still a long time left and it is not known if there will be players who will be injured if there is a problem between the teams or anything that can affect their performance, we are in a very changing world and we hope that nothing happens during the tournament extra soccer, I hope it will be a great show since more than thousands of lives will be taken for its construction. Time will tell Peace to their souls

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy or Spain. Both of these teams played very well at Euro 2020. When these teams faced on Euro 2020 semi-finals Spain looked better. In general, I am leaning in favor of Spain.

Last edited:
Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Surprising portugal and Italy did not qualify for the World Cup at this stage of the qualifiers.

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, France will be able to defend the title, it now has the strongest squad in the world. Failure at Euro2020 is just a coincidence.