QATAR 2022

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which team do you think will be the new world champion? I think argentina and france are the great candidates.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Looks like Holland & germany are in POT2 for friday's draw so this technically could give some decent groups there (as long as they both avoid the mighty Qatar from pot 1) ...

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does the Qatar team is any good? I hope that my canada Team will win a game, it is an historic moment for our country.

Sos1l

Sos1l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is a pity that the European champion will not be there. this is a big loss for fans. I think the European team will win and the final will also be European

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Does the Qatar team is any good? I hope that my Canada Team will win a game, it is an historic moment for our country.

I'd imagine they are probably slightly better than now compared to this ...
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=SgrfQEB0XAg"]The worst miss ever! (Qatar vs Uzbekistan--Guangzhou Asian Games) - YouTube[/ame]

... You from Canada right? Then you probably would want to face Qatar right ...
I'd imagine Canada may've decent chance to qualify from group as long as they end up in group like Qatar-switzerland/Croatia-Canada-Tunisia or Qatar-Uruguay-Japan-Canada ...

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hahaha!

Yes I do. It’s our second time we qualify for the world cup, first time since 1986. I hope that our cendarilla story continue :) If we win tonight our rank might go up and we could be a in the 3rd bucket seed…
I'd imagine they are probably slightly better than now compared to this ...
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SgrfQEB0XAg

... You from Canada right? Then you probably would want to face Qatar right ...
I'd imagine Canada may've decent chance to qualify from group as long as they end up in group like Qatar-Switzerland/Croatia-Canada-Tunisia or Qatar-Uruguay-Japan-Canada ...

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I believe that a team from Europe will win the World Cup in Qatar. I am a fan of the German national team, so it would be logical for me if the German team won. Moreover, after the disastrous World Cup in Russia in 2018, I would like the guys to be rehabilitated. But if this does not happen, then I will root for beautiful football and no matter which team wins, then they deserve it.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.That will depend on the draw on Friday.Nowadays, my great candidates are France and Germany from Europe and brazil and Argentina from South America.Spain, Belgium and netherlands are tough squads as well.I really hope my country, Perú will qualify to this World Cup.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You have to wait for the draw my friend. After that I will give you my opinion about the candidate(s).

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really does depend on the groups,but i will ofcourse be rooting for my home country Serbia.So my answer is i believe that Serbia will win the world cup in 2022.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't think I'm gonna watch that World Cup. It doesn't make any sense to be in Qatar. Except money, of course...

I think Brazil have good chances to win it though.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It really does depend on the groups,but i will ofcourse be rooting for my home country Serbia.So my answer is i believe that Serbia will win the world cup in 2022.

I kinda wonder whether the difficult group (on paper) would work much better for your country than the easier one since serbians usually struggle against teams who arent class above them ...

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Qatar 2022 thourghts

Hi all

In my opinion for this years world cup due to it being in a very warm climate even tho a winter tournament.

I would recommend a South American team (Argentina/Brazil)

Also can you ever count out the Germans i think not.

Gl all you punters

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just looking forward to football, to a good atmosphere... and lots of wonderful goals

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that a team from Europe will win the World Cup in Qatar.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't think I'm gonna watch that World Cup. It doesn't make any sense to be in Qatar. Except money, of course...

unfortunately that's the way it is ... politics and money dictate everything nowadays

I don't think this fact is 100% a bad thing. But they made it very ugly with Qatar being the hosting country and the way they organized the event. Especially in the part with not providing good conditions for all the biulders of the stadiums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many considered Italy one of the favorites. And where are they now? They are preparing to watch the World Cup on TV. So I don't really think about it.
According to the FIFA rating, the favorites are: 1 Brazil, 2 Belgium, 3 France.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well European teams are more organized and have better strategy. But lets see how the others go. Brazil vs Argentina would be a tremendous final !
I hope Canada advance to the playoffs.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hope Canada wins! Happy to finally see the team qualify now hopefully they can make some noise!!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some draw was today ...

A: Qatar-Ecuador-Senegal-Holland
B: England-Iran-USA-Winner of Wales/Scotland/Ukraine
C: Argentina-Saudi Arabia-mexico-Poland
D: France-Winner of UAE/Australia/Peru-Denmark-Tunisia
E: Spain-Winner of Costa Rica/new zealand-Germany-Japan
F: Belgium-Canada-Morocco-Croatia
G: Brazil-Serbia-Switzerland-Cameroon
H: portugal-Ghana-Uruguay-South Korea

So we have Qatar vs Ecuador on november 21 starting the tournament.
Iran & USA in the same group looks intresting aswell ...
Group G is boring since Brazil-Serbia and Switzerland were in the same group in Russia aswell ...
Portugal can look for revenge against Uruguay. And so can Ghana against Suarez (and Uruguay)

Last edited:
beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Belgium will do well. And since childhood for Ukraine

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
France arrives as the favorite but I don't think they won the cup but it won't be a surprise it will be one that has already been champion in Portugal maybe this time they will have a good cup but they won't win the cup either