The pats running back that ran 91 yards

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
13 unders and 2 overs. Week one unders rock. Expecting lower totals week 2 and opportunities to go over with certain teams.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont really follow the preseason that much. It is a little intriguing watching players fighting for them last roster spots but I am so ready for the regular season! Thats when I will be really watching and paying attention to the games..

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I haven't been able to watch too much but....

Justin Fields settling in for the Bears against the Dolphins was pretty special, especially after the shaky start.

Trey Lance's 80 yard bomb for the 49'rs was sweet, but Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars looked ineffectual. Lawrence is brilliant but it is going to be interesting to see if Lawrence and Meyer can turn Jacksonville around.

Obviously I have mostly tried to catch up on the QBs as they made the draft so interesting this year.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I swear to god minutes after I posted the above I tuned into the NFL channel who opened the hour with a run down of how the newly drafter QBs performed.

So, Zach Wilson was great for the Jets in a game I missed.

But the overall consensus for Justin Fields was 'wow'!

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zacarias Wilson... this guy is exciting... T Lawrence gonna be no one compared to this guy.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Zacarias Wilson... this guy is exciting... T Lawrence gonna be no one compared to this guy.

Yeah, I saw Wilson's highlights and he did look good-great for the Jets.

Trevor Lawrence is seriously talented. The thing he'll have to battle is whether Jacksonville can raise their game to his level. Regardless, I think Lawrence will end up looking very good.